• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The poster formerly known as Tokiwong

Vanifae

First Post
I have been gone a long time, and I apologize if this post is out of place, but I figured I would at least let those know that I played with know I am back, though in a new form. I used to run a few games around here, and by a few I mean too many coupled with running a game that was quickly getting away from me, I ran and hid like a little school girl and just tried to find something that would spark my brain again.

I finally found that spark and I am putting together a new game with a new premise for M&M and as much as running the older games could be interesting I think in the interest of preserving my sanity I will let them lie, and perhaps move on to something new and hopefully fun. I can’t hope to approach the heights of my past games, but I hope that those players I have had the immense pleasure of playing with will forgive my trespasses.

Really it was an awesome time, anyway I am back…

Hammerhead

Explorer
Great to have you back Toki, and I for one would be interested in any kind of game you'd run. It's a shame about your older games, but I suppose all good things must come to an end, and Gen Leg ran far longer than any PbP game has a right too. :)

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Toki, I feel your pain on several deep and personal levels. At one point I was running a dozen games and playing in more than that, and than combined with many personal issues pushed me to complete game abandonment and then board abandonment in my shame. I hope your next round of games is both managable and fun for you!

Vanifae

First Post
Yeah that is the idea, keep things manageable I love running games but I have to find the right medium.

And of course Hammerhead always a pleasure to have you in the game.

Festy_Dog

First Post
Toki, or rather Van now, welcome back. :D

Games come and go, and yours were good while they lasted, but everyone has their limits and I'm very much respectful of that.

And by the by, and much respect for the Brigade Leader avatar. :cool:

Remove ads