• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The prophesy of the Child [Recruiting till 26-01-07]

Velmont

First Post
Same thing. I've named no place, only the person around my characters, and his god Selûne. So as far as Selûne exists, he should be ok.

I'll produce a sheet for each human and dire wolf form as soon as I have an jour in front of my computer, which means probably ebfore teh week-end.

Bloodweaver1

First Post
Fighter Class:
Bloodweaver1: Barbarian 1/Exotic Weapon Master 1/Warforged Juggernaunt 5/Fighter 10/F. Beserker 10
Velmont: Favored Soul 9 / Silverstar 10 / Lycanthrope 2 / Dire Wolf 6
Hero4hire: Monk 2/Paladin 4/Pious Templar 8/Martyred Champion 10/Risen Martyr

Arcane Class:
Pyrex: Abjurer 3 / Master Spec 10 / Initiate 7 / Epic Master Spec 7
Paper Bard: Warlock 27
Shayuri: Monk 6 / Sorc 17 / Fatespinner 4

Divine Class:
Voidrazor: Cleric 26/ Hierophant 1

Support Class:
Nephtys: Succubus 6hd+6la, blackguard 3, Marshal 12
Vertexx69: Fighter 3rd / Wizard 7th / Arcane Archer 17th

Submissions (unless I missed someone, my apologies)

-Blood

Velmont

First Post
That mean if we fall on a trap with DC:21 to search it, we are all dead :p

By the way, as an equivalent 19th level Favored soul, I could also fill the divine slot, but not quite as good as Voidrazor.

Vertexx69

First Post
added my familiar to my stat block. I would put her in one of those collapsable buttons but I don't know how to make them :p

hehe traps don't concern me (flying and all) aside from Anti Magic fields of course.

Can Imbue Arrow be used for other spells like true strike or magic weapon etc.?

Last edited:

Velmont

First Post
Vertexx69 said:
hehe traps don't concern me (flying and all) aside from Anti Magic fields of course.

Don't tell that. A magical trap with a proximity trigger and a good spell can get anyone easily, even if flying.

Shayuri

First Post
Character sheet updated. Basic background info filled in.

It's kind of vague, since I don't know what the starting situation of the game is. As usual, if there's anything that needs changing, or questions, just lemme know.

Vertexx69

First Post
Velmont said:
Don't tell that. A magical trap with a proximity trigger and a good spell can get anyone easily, even if flying.

Oh well, guess we will just have to rely on the divine casters stand the vigil with find traps :p

Nephtys

First Post
Bloodweaver1 said:
Fighter Class:
Bloodweaver1: Barbarian 1/Exotic Weapon Master 1/Warforged Juggernaunt 5/Fighter 10/F. Beserker 10
Velmont: Favored Soul 9 / Silverstar 10 / Lycanthrope 2 / Dire Wolf 6
Hero4hire: Monk 2/Paladin 4/Pious Templar 8/Martyred Champion 10/Risen Martyr

Arcane Class:
Pyrex: Abjurer 3 / Master Spec 10 / Initiate 7 / Epic Master Spec 7
Paper Bard: Warlock 27
Shayuri: Monk 6 / Sorc 17 / Fatespinner 4

Divine Class:
Voidrazor: Cleric 26/ Hierophant 1

Support Class:
Nephtys: Succubus 6hd+6la, blackguard 3, Marshal 12
Vertexx69: Fighter 3rd / Wizard 7th / Arcane Archer 17th

Submissions (unless I missed someone, my apologies)

-Blood

My character can probably do a decent job as a fighter as well, with 7 attacks a round (unhasted) and up to 48 additional damage per attack and a decent crit-range his main weakness is his chance of actually hitting anything. :heh:

Velmont said:
That mean if we fall on a trap with DC:21 to search it, we are all dead :p

I have pretty good saves, a portable hole (as soon as I can afford to buy it), and the ability to teleport at will. If you all get killed I can probably get you back to a cleric for resurrections (supposing I had a reason to ;) ).

Last edited:

Paper_Bard

First Post
My character can also teleport at will. Also, he can take people with him, but he suffers the chance of error in location. He can also plane shift at will. Anybody want to visit the etheral realm for a little vacation?

Remove ads