The Psionicle, Part XI

Eluvan

First Post
Llerith smiles gratefully at the invitation. "Aye, some company would certainly be appreciated." He moves over and sits down at the table, surveying the assembled travellers with undisguised curiosity. "Nothing finer than good company in a warm inn on a cold night, eh?" He pauses. "Well, maybe good company in a warm inn on a cold night with some good wine..." he adds, looking hopefully over to see if anyone is bringing their order yet. He turns back with a slightly sheepish grin. "Anyway, my name's Llerith. It's a pleasure to meet you all."

Jarval

Explorer
"I'm Jansson." Jansson introduces himself, shaking first Llerith's, then Fee'ann's hand. "I take it the weather outside hasn't improved then? If you don't mind me asking, what brings you both to the Island?"

Thanee

First Post
Fee'ann

While shaking the halfling's hand with her fingers, still cold from the chilling weather, Fee'ann replies: “A pleasure to meet you, Jansson. Your kind has a reputation for its friendliness and you certainly live up to that.”

“I came to this isle following some rumors, which led me to believe, that I could find something here, which I have promised to retrieve and bring to its rightful place, or at least clues to its current location. I'm a treasure hunter, if you want to put it like that, but I am not looking for treasure of intrinsic value, although I wouldn't turn that down either, if I would find some along the way, what I am looking for is far more important than myself or anyone for that matter. But you do not look like you came here with your friends to enjoy the nice weather, either. So, what's your story?”

Thanee

First Post
Fee'ann

The elf nods a greeting towards Syld, afterwards looking around, if anyone would like to add anything to what has been said so far.

Jarval

Explorer
"And a pleasure to meet you Fee'ann." Jansson smiles at the compliment given by the human. "As my friend says, we're in a similar line of work to yourself. If I may be a little nosey, can I ask what you're looking for? It might be that we could pool our resources if we're heading in the same direction."

Thanee

First Post
Fee'ann

“What I am looking for is a cure. A cure for many people and many more. I have given a promise to find it and to put it to work, and that is why I'm here, because some part of it, might be found here. Unfortunately, I do not know where, or how to find it. In fact, I know pathetically little about it.”

OOC: Edited out the reference to the Psionicle. According to GW it's not really commonly known, so Fee'ann would of course not mention it.

Last edited:

Jarval

Explorer
(OoC: I'm waiting on GW's response to Thanee's OoC question. Jansson's reply will be quite different depending on whether Fee'ann mentions the Psionicle or not :))

Thanee

First Post
OOC: Yep, sorry for that, but I guess we'll have to get to that point somehow... ^^ Might take a while, until GW can post again, tho. Guess we just have to show some patience. LINK

Last edited:

Remove ads