The Psionicle, Part XI

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
OoC: Just popping in for a moment... I don't have net access yet.

Fee'ann -
Since your background implies that you would be looking for it, I think it's safe to say that you would be aware of it, at the very least. You might also know it's basic function (focal point of psionic power in the world), but I don't think you'd know the particulars (ie, the parts, what they do, etc).

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
And... I'm back! :)

Can I get everybody who's still willing to go on to post? Right now, I can't guarantee very regular updates, but I can guarantee irregular ones (at least once a week, I'd say).

If you'd like to continue on, please post either here or the OoC thread.

Thanee

First Post
OOC: I'm here. :) And another answer to my above OOC question would be nice (how well known - in general - the psionicle is (didn't really want to know - altho that is certainly helpful, too - how much Fee'ann knows, but rather what knowledge she can expect from an average person... she does not want to risk anything by telling the wrong people.))

Dalamar

Adventurer
OoC: You need to ask? Syld's my first play-by-post character, and my first psionic character ever. Of course I want to see how he ends up, not to mention that we still don't know how the whole world'll end up

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
OoC: Well, I posted in the OoC thread that I was back, but either that was missed or the game is dead.

Which is it? Anyone still interested in continuing? I'll try to get ahold of Jarval again if there is interest, as well, though I don't know what's up with him. I know that - as this is the first successful game I've ever run - I'd like to continue, and I won't let this game die easily. So what say you? :)

Dalamar

Adventurer
OoC: Sorry, must've missed it. I only have the IC threads of my games subscribed to, so it's easy to miss on a quick scan of Talking the Talk. Still in.

Jarval

Explorer
OoC: Thanks for your e-mail Gnome, it was just the prompt to get me back to EN World. Needless to say, I very interested indeed in carrying on with this game. Jansson was my very first (non-Iconic) PbP character, and I'd really like to get back into the role again.

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
OoC: No problem, glad to have prodded you back to us. :)

Hopefully the others will show up... I will more than likely email them shortly to inform them that we're starting up again.

Remove ads