• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Pumpkin Pie Spice RPG Contest Discussion Thread

How do you feel about pumpkin spice?

• Yes please.

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • No thank you.

Votes: 8 22.2%
  • It's a seasonal treat. Why all the fuss?

Votes: 14 38.9%

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
Yes, Coffee seems a strange, bizarre, and addictive beverage choice. (I might also be bitter about the fact it seems to upset my stomach when I try just having a cup of it and about how those who like specialty coffees bog down lines at places I would like to order food).

Gotcha. Bit quixotic, but that's your choice.

(I am not a coffee person, myself. I'm a tea guy. So no skin off my nose either way.)

Cadence

Legend
Supporter
Gotcha. Bit quixotic, but that's your choice.

(I am not a coffee person, myself. I'm a tea guy. So no skin off my nose either way.)
Cold black tea is my drink of choice (post decades of being a soda junky). My meh about coffee is 90+% in jest, and pales besides my loathing of those who stock about 1/2 the gas stations on cross-country road trips (one empty row of unsweet black tea, and multiple full ones of sweet tea, extra sweet, flavored sweet, and artificially sweet).

Parmandur

Book-Friend
Yes, Coffee seems a strange, bizarre, and addictive beverage choice. (I might also be bitter about the fact it seems to upset my stomach when I try just having a cup of it and about how those who like specialty coffees bog down lines at places I would like to order food).
Yhe key is not to stop at just a cup: keep drinking pot after pot until you see through thr Veil of time and space and can feel the vibrations of the universe, and eventually your brain rewires to love the taste. Thanks, Grad school!

Last edited:

Remove ads