The Raven Marches

Vertexx69

First Post
Deeply involved in the study of his large dusty tome, Thalmarose pauses for a moment to stretch his narrow back. With his back to the fire, he look out into the darkness and easily sees the approaching figure. The gaunt, grey elf picks up a small stone and hucks it at the commander to get his attention.Throw: (1d20+4=16) snapping the stone loudly off of the officer's shield with a resounding clang. Thalmarose gets up and lightly kicks the large sleeping forms of the warrior types and silently indicates the intruder.

Spot: (1d20+6=14)

OutlawJT

First Post
Dargo
~~~~~~~

A rough nudge to the ribs stirred Dargo almost immediately. His eyes opened to the anxious expression of Thalmarose. His eyes followed the elf's finger to a form stumbling towards the camp in the darkness. A single form that seemed a bit worse for wear the way it moved. With a bit of a huff Dargo got up quietly, strapping on his belt with his sheathed blades.

"If this turns out to be nothing elf sounds mighty good for breakfast afterall," Dargo whispered at Thalmarose with his wolfish grin before heading to the edge of camp the man was headed for with as much stealth as he could manage.

moritheil

First Post
As the clang of the tossed stone resounds through the air, Ainel rises to his feet smoothly, sweeping up his glaive and holding it in a ready stance. He looks quizzically at Thalmarose and sees Dargo whisper to the other elf.

"Are there enemies?" he asks softly.

Walking Dad

First Post
Awakened last of the avaiable 'warrior types', Derek takes a quick glance at the loan figure, trying to identify it.

ooc:
Knowledge (Dungeoneering): +7
Knowledge (architecture and engineering) 1: +4
All other knowledges: +3 (consisered trained in them)

Halford

First Post
OOC: Please see the talking the talk thread for profuse apologies regarding my recent neglect.

I need to get some sleep now, but before I do to hopefully tide you over for a bit is the map, please select the number you would like to represent you, first come first served, since this is fourth watch some of you may be awake if so you may dictate your positions please refer to the numbers to do so, for example 1 square south of fig 5.

You will have to ignore the bottom, bit can't quite figure out how to crop and I'm exhausted. Ah, actually if you click on full size its shows up cropped as intended.

MAP

Last edited:

Remove ads