The Retaking of Forgehold - 4E

Vargo

First Post
"Ah, the sweet dregs of the bottle, what a pleasant memory," rumbles Telsayn. "It's a pity about the wall, however. I think it's the dwarven brew, it doesn't agree with my metabolism. Well, perhaps this will set our pockets right, although I wouldn't underestimate a Goblin, you never know what tricks they might have up their sleeves."

Atanatotatos

First Post
I have been hesitating to ask you, sir Telsayn, does the...handling of your...er...glorious...breathing...have an Arcane nature, perhaps?

[sblock=OOC]gosh, everybody's gonna HATE this character :D [/sblock]

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
-''Yes, definitely. We need to do that. Right now. Come on guys, we're poor! If we go one more week witout a paycheck, I give up, go home, and become a damn farmer..'' Mal says seriously.

Then he cracks a smile :

''Say, with a name like Dagron, do you think he's some kind of polymorphed dragon of legend? That'd be good. If it were the case, we'd become either very rich or very dead and at this point in our career both outcome would be a relief!''

SarahRequiem

First Post
Angel looks at Mira saying:
"Mira, I'm only in a bad mood in the morning when you walk in the room without knocking and..."

She stops her sentence there and looks at Mal and blushes.

"I need that drink..."

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
[sblock=OOC to Atantotatos]
Atanatotatos said:
do I get some additional knowledge about Forgehold with a history check of 28?

The collapse of Forgehold was not wrought by the goblins and other humanoids now infesting the ruins.
There are rumors that the dwarves dug too far into the mountain and awakened something. Most scholars dismisss this as traditional dwarven myth structure but agree something caused the collapse of the city from within first.
[/sblock]

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
OOC Note

[sblock=OOC-DM]
I will be issuing prompts to the characters inside OOC-DM Blocks.
I will use Moderator Orange for "boxed text"
This will be combat stat info.
[/sblock]

Atanatotatos

First Post
On the way to the Unicorn Tavern, Arden has regained his composure and is looking again like he's trying to remember something important, then he says in a serious tone: I think you all should know that there's reason to believe there might be more than goblins in the depths of the ruins of Forgehold...much more...

Last edited:

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
[sblock=OOC-DM]
Okay, just give me an idea what you are doing next. If you want to talk amogst yourselves for a bit great, if not, tell me where you are going and we'll move on.[/sblock]

Remove ads