• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Retaking of Forgehold - 4E

Shalimar

First Post
"Angel, if we do it today the caravan to Forgehold can leave tomorrow like it was scheduled to, instead of having to wait for two weeks." Mira points out.

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
-''Listen to the kid. She's always right when she agrees with me.'' Mal says pointing to his sister .

-''Beside, Angel, you got more bang when you're loaded.'' He adds with a grin.

SarahRequiem

First Post
Angel blinks a few times and blushes

"right. I'll leave the smart to you guys and I'll take care of tha bang"

she laughs quietly and looks down.

Atanatotatos

First Post
Uhm...I'm actually eager to get to Forgehold. This job could be useful for our future...investments, but I say we don't waste any time and dispatch the kobolds as soon as we can. Arden comments, the he stops to ponder for a moment, and turns to Telsay, and asks him with a straight face: Does your noble race perhaps still feel a far affinity with those creatures, sir Bloodburn?

Vargo

First Post
"I'd say that we feel the same way about Kobolds that you would feel about rats. Although some of you actually seem to like the little disease-ridden plague beasts, so I can't be certain that's a good comparison. I say we crack a few skulls, then take a break."

Velmont

First Post
Mal Malenkirk said:
-''20 miserable gold piece! Forget it, I ain't hunting Kobolds for 20 bloody gold piece split six ways!''

"I don't think we can wait 2 weeks. Let's go see if we can negotiate a part of teh loot over that, maybe it could worth the trouble. At worst, we just decline the offer." tells Wolfheart as he stands up.

He heads out and they get catch by the dwarf and then listen to his request. "Not bad, we get a raise without asking." before following his teammate.

After hearing the Warden and see Mal outburst, he gently shook his head. "Mal, wait a second, your sis is right, we should see what people here knows about them. But I also agree we should also take care of them tonight."

Shalimar

First Post
"Humans don't see very in the dark Aelek, I'm not sure if you Tieflings or Dragonborn do, or if Kobolds do for that matter, but not being able to see would really hurt us since a lot of us are human." Mira points out to the Tiefling.

"I think it would be best if we left now and got as much of this thing done before dark as possible." the teen said, waiting for any information the sheriff could give them before setting off to the south towards the manor house.

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
[sblock=OOC Mira and Arden]The Lord Warden seemed deceptive when telling you the amounts of the reward.[/sblock]

[sblock=OOC-DM]Let me know as soon as you have consensus for a morning or immediate run.

I am tracking Quests at the top of the post.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Atanatotatos

First Post
I agree with lady Mira. The dark might prove advantageous to the creatures. [sblock=OOC]do kobolds see in the dark? nature check 25 [/sblock] I could easily provide magical lighting, but only in a short range. says Arden.
Then he takes Aelek aside for a moment and nears him, speaking in a low voice: I don't trust this man, sir Wolfheart. I don't think he's being honest about the rewards. They're different from what the half-elf said. Why is that?

Last edited:

Shalimar

First Post
"Are you sure that that is the right bounty? It just seems a little off. Perhaps there was a miscommunication. We'll just straighten it out with the council when we bring back the proof of our victory." Mira says brightly.

Shrugging, the girl leads the way out of town to the south, towards the manor house the Warden had mentioned.

[sblock=OOC]I feel pretty certain that the group has elected to attack the kobolds immediately since that would allow the caravan to leave the next day instead of 2 weeks later. [/sblock]

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads