THE RETIREMENT PLAN Trailer (2023) Nicolas Cage

payn

He'll flip ya...Flip ya for real...
Im glad they are going a comedic angle because the ordinary guy who happens to be an ex assassin thing is very overdone.

Ryujin

Legend
Hoping this is one of the good Nick Cage movies. Looks like it will be, but there have been quite a few duds lately. I couldn't make it past about 20 minutes of "Jiu Jitsu." Still need to see "Renfield" though.

payn

Hoping this is one of the good Nick Cage movies. Looks like it will be, but there have been quite a few duds lately. I couldn't make it past about 20 minutes of "Jiu Jitsu." Still need to see "Renfield" though.
Lately?

Ryujin

Legend
Yes, lately. I find him to be more hit than miss, however, in the last few years he has started doing pretty much the same thing that Bruce Willis has, in taking almost literally every role that comes his way. I liked "Willy's Wonderland", for example. It was schlocky fun.

payn

Yes, lately. I find him to be more hit than miss, however, in the last few years he has started doing pretty much the same thing that Bruce Willis has, in taking almost literally every role that comes his way. I liked "Willy's Wonderland", for example. It was schlocky fun.
Cage has been like that for quite some time. He even admitted it recently about making some very bad financial decisions and having to take every pay check. Every pay check.

Remove ads