D&D 5E The Rhyot Break (OOC) - Discussion

97mg

Explorer
So to confirm, the Korrund is grappelef (from Gimlak) and prone (from falling from the sled). However, Gimlak I's not prone, and gets to attack with advantage, with his 1 free arm, right?

Mr Koz is subject to the grappled condition, but not prone... yet. But yes, you get advantage on your attack with your free arm :)

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
Mr Koz is subject to the grappled condition, but not prone... yet. But yes, you get advantage on your attack with your free arm :)

Not to complain about the advantage, but I want to understand why? Grappled makes the subject's speed 0, but another action (shove) needs to happen so the target is prone, hence giving advantage to attacks. Is the current advantage because of what happened with the sled?
Thanks and cheers,

Sg

McD

First Post
Ready! I volunteer to be the guy on foot, I figure as the token rogue I could scout ahead for any possible trouble and report back as needed.

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
Also ready! I'm very curious to see what kind of loot this big Korrund has. Would Gimlak know if there is a meaning to the number of wolves on a sled (since he is a fill hero of the resistance, he could have been exposed to this).
Thanks and cheers

Sg

Remove ads