The road to Vrux.

Legildur

First Post
A fidgeting Makas stops playing with his beard as the young boy exits the bakery. Being of suspicious mind he stands up quickly and strides (as best a dwarf can) to the bakery. "This can't be good," he mumbles to himself.

"Calandor. Morrison," he calls the others as he steps inside. "We'll have company soon. I just spied a messenger leaving the bakery faster than weasel down a rabbit hole. We'd best be movin' if you dunna want that witch on our backs."

RillianPA

First Post
"Not likely, he has a significant head start, I dont know where he is headed, and he knows the town far better than I do. I think as soon as Rell comes in, we should confront the family, and then get out of town."

Legildur

First Post
Makas simply nods in agreement to the suggestion, hands fidgeting again at the tension. "I dunna want to see that witch angry," he says.

Scotley

Hero
Rell Half-Giant Soul Knife

On being summoned Rell takes a last good look down the approaching streets and moves quickly to rejoin the others. "Well, what's the plan? Will they cooperate?"

Mithran

First Post
Calondor seemingly completely forgetting that Rell doesn't know whats going on says "Alright Morrison, now comes the confronting part. Shall we go see what is going on?"

Last edited:

DarkMaster

First Post
(sense motive xxx) Morrison can detect anything wrong with the half elf

OCC Other than I guess he wants this thing to move on :). Waiting for actions.

DarkMaster

First Post
OOC Scotley if you would have done otherwise tell me I will edit this post

Rell approaches the cheap looking wooden door and kicks it open (roll 16+3) the door is literally projected in the air. As it falls on the ground Rell notices Deai Holding a long spear in the back of what seems to be the kitchen, behind he can see his wife, his daughter and a younger boy holding their mother crying at Rell sudden appearance.

"Live my family alone, get away or I will have to kill you. Following you would only lead to getting killed."

Deai seems extremely nervous and agitated. he menaces Rell whit his spear nervously. He doesn't seems to be extremely skilled with the weapon but a men of his size could probably strikes pretty hard.

There is only two exit out of the small but nicely decorated kitchen. One behind Deai and the door that Rell just kick. Between Rell and Deai a small table with 5 chairs, obviously used as a dining table. On the far left, wood is burning on the stove, with boiling water in a pot placed over it. Rell can also see a few large kitchen knife near Deai.

Remove ads