The road to Vrux.

DarkMaster

First Post
"You ask me if I am willing, not really I must protect my family"

He pauses for a moment

"Do you have a plan for them"

Dreai looks at Calondor with eyes filled with hope. Hope that he can save his family.

Mithran

First Post
Calondor (half-elf bard)

Calondor thinks for a moment "Getting a family out will take a bit more time and some planning since children usually have to rest more... that should be doable though, I shall have to speak with my companions."

"I shall come back and see you again at your home if you would be so kind as to inform me where that is. We will come for you there, be prepared." Calondor attempt's keep up an air of confidence during this whole talk.

DarkMaster

First Post
"My house is part of the same building as our store. You can access it by the store by the door located on the right of the stove. But I would prefer you access it by outside. Take the street on the right of the store and you will see our house main door. Give me at least an hour to prepare my family, we will be waiting for you in the house.

The men quickly stand up and leave the room asking his wife and daugther to stop everything they are doing and to follow him inside the house. All three dissapear quickly behind the door near the bread stoves.

Mithran

First Post
Calondor (bard)

Calondor nods and stands up "Alright" Calondor then walks out of the office and walks over near Morrison "We have to get his family out of town as well, I guess you are the official leader so what do you think?."

RillianPA

First Post
"I think we can accomplish it. We can certainly take them all to the camp, the leader there claimed to be his friend. We should dress them uncharacteristically, and take them out separately, so that they may not be recognized. Lets get Makas and Rell, and work out details."

Scotley

Hero
Rell Half-Giant Soul Knife

Rell continues watching the street leading to the bakery from just far enough away to avoid the smell of the bread. He hopes that his companions will hurry as a sense of impending doom hangs over him.

RillianPA

First Post
"They should be watching the door, I will just wave them all in. The merchant we better keep with us. He know too much to leave behind, and he needs protection."

DarkMaster

First Post
Makas siting outside on the bench in the Gyrass market notices a young boy getting out of the bakery on the sidestreet. As soon as gets out he starts running towards the market among the people shopping at the market. Makas estimates that the young human must be around 9 years old.

Remove ads