• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The road to Vrux.

DarkMaster

First Post
Fror says scratching the side of his head nervously "I am with Makas here, I don't like the idea of kidnapping people. There must be a better way to deal with the problem"

As Morrison starts to talk about Kidnapping Utrolac starts becoming nervous. But calms down when Calondor clarify that it wasn't their intention.

"If you leave the town, I will leave with you. But I don't want to be involved in any abduction"

----

OOC
[sblock]Legildur the women was very intimidating when she talked to Makas. Her goal was obviously to convince the group that they had no chance and should go back home forgetting about what is happening here. [/sblock]

Legildur

First Post
Makas holds a hand up in apology to Calandor. "My apologies, friend," he says. "I had what you were saying wrong. But let me add that should the baker want to leave, then my axe will help show the way, if that is what will save these people. But I don't want to cross that witch again. She gave me the shivers worse than I've ever had before."

RillianPA

First Post
"Well I had only considered the idea of offering him the chance to come with us. However, it now occurs to me that we could arrest him, thus greatly hampering the operation. But let us speak to him and see what he says."

Scotley

Hero
Rell Half-Giant Soul Knife

From his place at the window, Rell adds, "Indeed if we have the authority to arrest the baker that might be a good course of action. Whatever we do I think we should make haste."

Mithran

First Post
Calondor (half-elf bard)

Calondor takes the hand offered him and shakes it "No harm done I suppose" Calondor gives a good-natured smile "Now to the matters at hand, I don't know that we should all just troop into his shop that might scare him. And as to your suggestion Morrison I don't know about you but I personally don't have the authority to arrest anyone."

RillianPA

First Post
"I dont think we have time to be covert about this. We need to get to the baker, talk to him, and get out of town. The bakery should be closing soon, so we have a good chance of catching him with only family and maybe guards. I say we just go. Calondor can talk, I will watch the door, and the rest of you act as necessary. If things turn sour, we should probably head for the way Makas, Fror and Calondor came into town, the other direction seemed heavily fortified and guarded. If we get separated, meet back in the camp from last night."

Scotley

Hero
Rell Half-Giant Soul Knife

"Indeed I think a simple plan is best. Let's be on our way. I'll find a good spot up the street from the bakery where I can warn of trouble brewing."

Remove ads