• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Rod of Seven Parts: Lanai Team OOC

Malvoisin

First Post
CanadienneBacon said:
There's a new DM's reply up in the IC. Let me know if I skipped anyone or if you otherwise feel you were waiting for a reply and didn't receive one.
CB,

Any response from Lowel regarding Baliss' suspicions of Traven? (See post #15 IC).

Thanks,
Mal

There is combat in the IC.

Kularian, it's taking me a long time to follow the link to your PC's stats through to its terminus. If you could please edit Kularian's stats into your RG post, that would be helpful.

Long holiday weekend...again. :p I'll work on getting a battle map up in our IC tonight before I go to bed. Other than that, though, I'm going to enjoy the long weekend and will see you all on Tuesday. If someone has a question that they feel they need an answer to before they can post in the IC, please fire away here. I'll probably check in over the weekend. I don't plan to post much, but I come here to read and relax off and on throughout my day and can answer a question or two if need be.

Have a safe and happy New Year's!

Holidays are almost over. I'll give it another day before moving the combat in the IC onward. Hopefully the last two players will show up to post before then. ;)

I was at the zoo, then the pipe/tobacco shop today, then lunch out at Korean restaurant. All with my four small children. We had a good time together. But as I've just spent an hour and a half creating a post for Kauai team, it's now 11:30 pm here. 6 am comes early, so I unfortunately need to go for the night. You guys have been great and things are going swimmingly thus far. I owe you a post and a post you shall have, but not until Saturday. We're to go to the Farmer's Market for produce tomorrow morning fairly early, and then to a couple of garage sales in hopes of finding a "new" chest of drawers for one of my children, but after that I will return to post in our IC.

Some of you, like me, don't post on the weekend. No worries. After Saturday, we can catch up come Monday.

I got a surprise phone call on Saturday night. My husband returns home from sea on Tuesday. I won't be posting on Tuesday, but will be posting on Wednesday and Thursday while he squares things away at work after a long absence. From Friday onward for an approximately two week period, posting on my end will be sporadic (maybe every other day or something like M/W/F) while we enjoy being reunited as a family. After that, I'll be back for my regular M-F posting schedule.

And I will put up a post at some point today in the IC. Got a lot to get done around the house before tomorrow, though, so it might be later on. The four games I DM online get priority before any other of my online browsing, so please rest assured that you'll be high up on the list.

Thanks, Malvoisin. :)

The third spider is down. I will keep us on initiative for perhaps another round, maybe two, just to be sure about how things will settle.

Remove ads