• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Rod of Seven Parts: Lanai Team OOC

Brain

First Post
CanadienneBacon said:
Brain, good to see that someone found an interesting race from the MM to play. On Arden's Hide skill, I see 4 ranks, and the +3 for the 16 Dex, but after that I kind of lose how you're getting the +7 under Misc. Arden should have a +4 racial bonus to Hide, which improves to +8 in wooded areas. By my count, Arden's hide should go at +11, or +15 in wooded areas. Let me know if I'm missing something. That's the only thing I saw, the rest is good.

Here's how I got that number for the misc:
+4 racial, +4 size, -1 armor check penalty = +7

Yeah. Me too. :p

edit: just remembered...Kularian hasn't posted his bard yet in the RG. Kularian, are you around to get your bard up in the gallery? We'll need that before we kick off the IC.

Last edited:

G

Guest 11456

CanadienneBacon said:
Tailspinner, the only thing I spotted on Phud's character sheet was that I would like a stat block listing attack, damage, and critical for the heavy mace and for the darts. All else looks good to go.

Added!

Kularian hasn't posted his bard. Not being one of the four most-needed classes (fighter, wizard, rogue, or cleric), what I'll do is go ahead and start play later tonight without his character. If he comes along within the next day or two and puts up his bard, great. If not and you all tell me you want a 7th, I'll open recruiting to fill the slot. If I don't hear from Kularian and no one wants a 7th, then we'll just leave things as is with the group we have.

Malvoisin

First Post
My apologies, as I have been derelict in finishing off Baliss' equipment and wealth totals. :heh:

It's been a busy time for me, but I will get this done very soon. Rest assured, I am here and ready to go...with or without Kularian.

Thanks!
Mal

Remove ads