• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Rod of Seven Parts: Lanai Team OOC

G

Guest 11456

Rhun said:
Hope you don't mind Tailspinner, but when the stuff starts to go down, Rowan is going to hide behind Thud!

So the mage will be in the front? ;) That's OK, Phud is not your typical mage.

CanadienneBacon said:
Kularian hasn't posted his bard. Not being one of the four most-needed classes (fighter, wizard, rogue, or cleric), what I'll do is go ahead and start play later tonight without his character. If he comes along within the next day or two and puts up his bard, great. If not and you all tell me you want a 7th, I'll open recruiting to fill the slot. If I don't hear from Kularian and no one wants a 7th, then we'll just leave things as is with the group we have.

My vote is, wait for Kularian for now, but if he doesn't show don't recruit.

hafrogman

Adventurer
Hmmm. . . 7 parts, 6 characters.

All right, all the more artifacty goodness for Rhys. It will aid him when it comes time for world domination. Bwa ha ha ha ha *ahem*

Rhun

First Post
hafrogman said:
Hmmm. . . 7 parts, 6 characters.

All right, all the more artifacty goodness for Rhys. It will aid him when it comes time for world domination. Bwa ha ha ha ha *ahem*

He'll have a halfling conjurerer to face before he can rule the world (Just don't step on him and the battle will be epic)!

Kularian

First Post
Ack! Sorry sorry! My parents decided, (and claimed they told me) of a pre-Christmas get-together with family which lasted for the better part of too long, :p I'll have the bard up shorty, and I apologize for holding you guys up.

Similar to what Brain said, my posting abilities will be sporadic at best, but I'll try to keep up as best I can. Again, sorry for the 'vanishing act' there...

Last edited:

Errand at FedEx today. Be back to supply DM reply this afternoon, which unfortunately for at least some of you is after hours due to the time difference. :(

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads