• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Rod of Seven Parts: Lanai Team OOC

Malvoisin, I haven't had my coffee yet today and I'm sure I'm missing something with regard to how you've written up Baliss's weapon stat block, but for the life of me I can't figure how wielding the battleaxe two-handed nets Baliss an attack of +0. Same for how the hand axe goes at -4. If you could edit in whether two-weapon fighting is affecting anything in Baliss's weapon stat block, that would be helpful. Baliss's Wild Empathy check goes at +3, correct? Baliss should have a considerable amount of money leftover--he had 240 gp with which to start play--but I don't see any coins indicated on his sheet.

No problem, Brain.

I wanted to remind everyone that your character's first set of clothing is free and does not count toward encumbrance. It violates the laws of physics, I know, but PHB 131 lets you do this so you should take advantage while you can. :)

pallandrome

First Post
CanadienneBacon said:
No problem, Brain.

I wanted to remind everyone that your character's first set of clothing is free and does not count toward encumbrance. It violates the laws of physics, I know, but PHB 131 lets you do this so you should take advantage while you can. :)

Thus I hereby declare my first set of clothing to be a set of +5 vorpal fullplate. I'm not even sure how vorpal fullplate would work, but I know it'd be cool! :D

pallandrome, hide armor should grant a +3 bonus to AC, not +2. I'd like to see a weapon stat block addressing attack, damage, and critical for each specific weapon that Wyleck has, please. Please don't forget that halflings get an extra +1 to attack for thrown weapons but that the strength modifier should be applied to damage for thrown weapons. Please double check Knowledge (nature)...it looks like you forgot to apply the +2 Nature Sense bonus for your druid class ability, but you mistakenly gave Wyleck a +2 Int modifier when he should have a +1. Survival should also include the +2 Nature Sense bonus, making the total check a +10, not +8. Wild Empathy should go at +2 for Wyleck, correct? As a halfling, Wyleck should probably add Halfling to his list of known languages. ;) Attack counts as two tricks. Yssal can know seven...six for his Int, plus his bonus trick for being Wyleck's companion. Right now he's got eight, including attack.

pallandrome

First Post
I'll put in enquipment later tonight, but I made those changes. Also, I've decided I'm no good at making char sheets online. I need to work on that. :p

Brain

First Post
pallandrome said:
Thus I hereby declare my first set of clothing to be a set of +5 vorpal fullplate. I'm not even sure how vorpal fullplate would work, but I know it'd be cool! :D

I think Vorpal Full Plate would be hazardous to the wearer. :p

Brain, good to see that someone found an interesting race from the MM to play. On Arden's Hide skill, I see 4 ranks, and the +3 for the 16 Dex, but after that I kind of lose how you're getting the +7 under Misc. Arden should have a +4 racial bonus to Hide, which improves to +8 in wooded areas. By my count, Arden's hide should go at +11, or +15 in wooded areas. Let me know if I'm missing something. That's the only thing I saw, the rest is good.

Remove ads