The Rod of Seven Parts: Lanai Team OOC

I'll start going through the character sheets that are posted in the RG. Will quit when I get tired tonight and pick it back up tomorrow.

hafrogman, just want to be clear. I see Rhys's alignment of N and Turn Undead on the character sheet. Rhys will channel positive energy? Given that the rest of the sheet is under construction, I'm content to wait 'til you have it done to add comments. Everything looks straight up this far on what you have posted. What armor is Rhys wearing?

Rhun, I went through Rowan's sheet and the only thing I could find that may be in error is that his racial bonus for jump is +2, not +0. In the skills section you've tallied his jump check correctly but in the breakdown it's listed as +0. More a typo (or maybe it does say +2 and I'm blind and the font is small? :p )

I hope the following blanket statement goes without saying, but in case it doesn't...

Let me know if you guys feel I have anything in error while I'm commenting or adjudicating play. I'll pay attention, I promise. :cool:

Tailspinner and Malvoisin, I'm off to bed now. Will check in here off and on tomorrow and I should have time tomorrow to comb through what you two have up in the RG. Thanks.

hafrogman

Adventurer
CanadienneBacon said:
I'll start going through the character sheets that are posted in the RG. Will quit when I get tired tonight and pick it back up tomorrow.

hafrogman, just want to be clear. I see Rhys's alignment of N and Turn Undead on the character sheet. Rhys will channel positive energy? Given that the rest of the sheet is under construction, I'm content to wait 'til you have it done to add comments. Everything looks straight up this far on what you have posted. What armor is Rhys wearing?

Technically the only thing under construction is gear. Everything else should be in order. He's wearing scale male. 20 ft movement and so forth.

He is indeed channeling positive energy, I can mark that more explicitly. My thought was that he was a NG kind of guy who has wandered too far off course to really be considered as such any more.

pallandrome

First Post
My gear is still under construction as well, but being a druid, I don't generally carry a whole hell of a lot. A sling, a staff, some sling bullets, barding for Yssal. A robe. I pretty much subsist on the Goodberry and Create Water spells, and as he doesn't yet consider himself an "adventurer" as such, he doesn't keep a whole lot of other stuff on him. So a giant bag filled with money is the other piece of equipment, I suppose...

Rhun

First Post
CanadienneBacon said:
Rhun, I went through Rowan's sheet and the only thing I could find that may be in error is that his racial bonus for jump is +2, not +0. In the skills section you've tallied his jump check correctly but in the breakdown it's listed as +0. More a typo (or maybe it does say +2 and I'm blind and the font is small? :p )

Fixed him, and added three days of trail rations, just in case. It wouldn't be seemly for Rowan to go hungry, after all.

Kularian, when you get your bard up in the RG I'll have a look. Play can begin as soon as everyone's got their character posted. I'm looking at a light posting schedule during the next two weeks (the Christmas holiday), and then jumping into the meat of the adventure come early January. It certainly won't bother me if days go by without hearing from the players in the IC thread, but I would at least like to get the RG settled before say, Tuesday.

Tailspinner, the only thing I spotted on Phud's character sheet was that I would like a stat block listing attack, damage, and critical for the heavy mace and for the darts. All else looks good to go.

Remove ads