The Rod of Seven Parts: Lanai Team OOC

hafrogman

Adventurer
[sblock=Please note]Rhun is quite the expert himself, he has wittily demonstrated that you can change the label on the spoiler block by making the first tag (sblock=Whatever). Plus, he has also revealed that he is in fact, not Rhun, but the Kool-Aid man in disguise![/sblock]

Rhun

First Post
Also, if you ever want to do something you see someone else do, just click Quote beneath their post and you can steal the code they used.

I've gamed with Brain before. He's good people and will make a good rogue for the party, I'm sure. Rhun, you go right ahead and gun for Arcane Trickster if you like. Your character progression is up to you.

Rhun

First Post
CanadienneBacon said:
I've gamed with Brain before. He's good people and will make a good rogue for the party, I'm sure. Rhun, you go right ahead and gun for Arcane Trickster if you like. Your character progression is up to you.

Thanks CB. We'll see how things progress over the course of the game before I make any decisions. The class seems like it would fit the PC, though.

hafrogman

Adventurer
CanadienneBacon said:
I've gamed with Brain before. He's good people and will make a good rogue for the party, I'm sure.

Okay, but if we're going to playing with the Brain, we're going to have to nominate someone to be Pinky. I'm thinking Phud will be the one most suitable for this mission.

Tailspinner, if you wouldn't mind, please repeat after me.

"Narf!"

Remove ads