The Rod of Seven Parts Original Recruitment

moritheil

First Post
Update - I see that you already have a cleric and that, moreover, the only splatbook allowed is Dcn. I'm too accustomed to using everything, so I'll bow out; have fun! :D

Ambrus

Explorer
CB, you may want to consider switching Baliss and Maelicent from one team to the other. As is Pilgrim won't be able to tolerate Maelicent in the Kauai team because of his inability to associate himself with an evil character. :\

BTW, do you believe you'll be able to manage running two PBP games at once? That's quite a bite for anyone to try and chew.

Last edited:

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Ambrus said:
Pilgrim won't be able to tolerate Maelicent in the Kauai team because of his inability to associate himself with an evil character. :\
But... You're EVIL? An Evil Goblin? Why I never! That's like a good gnome... There are no good gnomes. :p

Rhun

First Post
Ambrus said:
BTW, do you believe you'll be able to manage running two PBP games at once? That's quite a bite for anyone to try and chew.

Yeah, I was warned of the same thing. It isn't as bad as all that, though, as long as you have good players. CB has the talent to pull it off. Plus, running two of the same game is somewhat easier, as you can often use the same posts for each group.

Also, I think it will be three games for her, since she is already running another one here. :D

Rhun

First Post
CanadienneBacon said:
Voadam, if you're lurking, you get first dibs on either group or slot since you indicated earlier that you were interested.

Also, just an FYI...Voadam is about, but he is having an extremely busy month. I'm sure if you give him a day or two, he'll post though.

Thanks for the head's up re: Voadam. I've agreed to let a couple of others join. But it's still no problem to save room for Voadam in whichever game he likes and for him to join in in whatever character class capacity he might like. I've gamed with him in the past and he's a good sort. I, too, will be very very busy this month. We just moved to a new home on the beach, my husband is deployed for the next while, I have three small children and one new baby, and I'm committed to a lot of church things. I know I said one post per day, but I think we can all afford to loosen the reins a bit for the month of December. I want this game to last, so I aim to take the time I need to avoid burnout.

This is the fourth PbP I currently have going, actually. I run these two Rod of Seven Parts and one Sunless Citadel game here on EN World, plus I run another game on another website. I enjoy popping in on the internet off and on throughout my day at home with the children.

I'm going to quit posting in this thread and let it hopefully die off. I'll reply to the question re: Maelicent and Pilgrim in the Kauai team thread. Thanks.

Remove ads