• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Sceptre of Kings-A Heroic Dwarven Quest

silentspace

First Post
Turlough lays the loot out for the others to examine. Turning to Ghimlod, he says "Oi Ghimlod! Don't go wastin' yer potions like that! I could've healed you up with me wand. Save yer potions fer when you need em, eh?"

Erekose13

Explorer
"I think that our presence has been noticed. Lets get this done as quick as possible, perhaps we can still use speed to our advantage and overwhelm their defenses. Anyone check that door yet? I can check the other side if you need me to." Mohgrym says to his companions.

Xael

First Post
Denzenai eyes the door, as if waiting for someone to charge into the corridor at any moment. "We should move forward. But this door might be trapped too. Trapmaster? Mohgrym?"

Last edited:

silentspace

First Post
Turlough looks at Skezzketh. "We missed someone invisible?" He scans the room carefully with his eyes [Spot +18]. Then he'll move on to check the door.

Erekose13

Explorer
"We were unable to see whatever hit Grimlod. I suspect someone capable of psionics. I tried to find it before it had a chance to escape, but was unable. As long as I can see it I can stop it from fleeing next time. As for the door, after you." Mohgrym says to Turlough.

matthewbajda

First Post
terrick collects the pile of things that has been taken from the fallen drow and puts them into his "special" bag. he then moves over near the group and waits while keeping watch from behind.

(hide in shadows, move silent)

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
OoC: Sorry for the slight delay agin, my mom's health took a downward turn Monday and I have been a bit distracted. She will be OK, which means that the Game shall move forward as planned with a more calm and attentive DM...

IG

Turlough and Terrick move forward, carefully checking the floor as well as the walls as they go. Seeing no invisible foes, they set about having a look at the Door.
It is Turlough that spots some Magical Glyph upon the door, as well as the obvious fact that the door is locked.

OoC:Want to try and disarm the magical trap?

Knight Otu

First Post
"Someone wanted to keep thiss placce very secure." Skezzketh remarks, remaining on guard after calling upon a spirit of life. (Wholeness of Body for the 10 damage; 8 hp of healing remain)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads