The Sceptre of Kings-A Heroic Dwarven Quest

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
The wait is over...big 'I'm Sorry' XP bonus coming...

Moving in to the room, Terrick and Turlough make their way around the chamber, while the other members of the band move cautiously forward.
The smell seems to becoming from the Southmost door, and Turlough can clearly see a blueish fungus creeping through the cracks and holes in the old door.
Terrick checks the other door, finding no traps or even a lock.

matthewbajda

First Post
terrick moves to let turlough know what he found about the door. after that he moves to the rest of the group to tell them about what has been found and to discuss the best course of action.

Erekose13

Explorer
Mohgrym offers to scan the other room to see if it is completely covered by the fungus. Provided no one disagress he will manifest clairvoyance.

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Back on Track...

OoC:Bad DM...life is sort of normalizing Thanks for being patient, all.

IG

As all move forward (the chamber seeing secure), the Rogues make absolutely sure that there are no traps hiding for the unwary.

Skezzketh takes a closer loo at the fungus, finding that he has seen it before. Growing in an old abandoned Temple that his Monestary had been called upon to cleanse of a Yuai Ti presense, the Fungus is a biproduct of a strong Psionic presence nearby.
Mohgrym takesa better look (Detect Psionics, I assume), sensing a latent power in the fungus.

Erekose13

Explorer
[ooc: yeah sorry detect psionics is good] Mohgrym holds up his hand motioning the other to stop. "Hang on a second, this fungus is vaguely psionic I'd like to study it a bit more." He says, concentrating longer on the fungus to find out any more information his power will reveal.

Knight Otu

First Post
"I think I have seen thiss funguss before. It iss somehow related to what you call psionicss - when we spirit warriorss cleansed a temple of yuan-ti, we saw suchh a funguss, and it seemss that it requiress a strong presencce of psionicss."

Remove ads