The Seas of Blood (a piritical game) - Full

Ranger Rick

First Post
He was with Captain Swoopes when that horrible mutiny occured. Gerrod, is a strong believer in the chain of command. His belief in that was put to the test when given a choice, he chose to follow Swoopes. Gerrod's endurance was put to the test several times as he repeatedly took only the bare minimal amount of food/water to survive and to allow other's space on the dinghy, he would swim in the ocean along side. The mutiny created a deep loyalty to Captain swoopes and Gerrod happily donated money to build the current ship. Upon hearing of Gerrod's generosity, several others gave as well.

Bront, I included the above paragraph in my background. I plan to be one of your loyal crew.

Phoenix

First Post
The Final Cut - Crew of the Moon Goddess

Ok lads and ladies here it is. I've selected the group that I think have put the right effot into their backgrounds (more so that their stats...anyone can do stats). Here we go...

Captain Johnathon Swoops - Captain
CG human Rog2/Sws3/DrP3
played by Bront

Phineus "The Doctor" Morgan
CG human Clr6
cohort of Bront (NPC)

Blue-Note Bart (and Captain Smith of course)
CN human Brd8
played by IcyCool

Lukda Bloodyhammer
CN half-orc Drd8
played by Hypersmurf

Ramses Waveborne
NG half-elf (sea) Rgr4/Sor4
played by Argent Silvermage

a’Shelys of the Spirit Mists
NG half-elf Sco8
played by Ferrix

I shall put up a Rogue's Gallery for you to post. For everyone else, I'm sorry that I cannot control a game with twice as many as this in it, but keep watching as an alt we might be calling on....

Bront

The man with the probe
Cool, looks like a good crew.

40,000 to play with for the ship, so it's either a normal ship with some cool magical gear, or it's a soarwood ship with not much else, which is fine too. I'll see if I can scrape a bit more money togeather for the soarwood. What's everyone's preference?

(Soarwood moves at x2 speed of a normal ship)

Ferrix

Explorer
Bront said:
Cool, looks like a good crew.

40,000 to play with for the ship, so it's either a normal ship with some cool magical gear, or it's a soarwood ship with not much else, which is fine too. I'll see if I can scrape a bit more money togeather for the soarwood. What's everyone's preference?

(Soarwood moves at x2 speed of a normal ship)

I thought the ship had it's own 20k slush fund, post #7, plus the 40k, that means a soarwood ship with some benefits. :)

Bront

The man with the probe
Ferrix said:
I thought the ship had it's own 20k slush fund, post #7, plus the 40k, that means a soarwood ship with some benefits. :)
Doh, forogt it was 20k, not 10.

Cool, we're at 50k, so soarwood it is. I'll drop the magic sail (+10' speed for 9k) for now, and get some weapons, and leave 3-5k for supplies and such.

Ferrix

Explorer
Excellent, plus it's always easier to modify an existing ship rather than finding or building an entirely new one.

Thus, go with the Soarwood to start.

Remove ads