The Secret Scion - accepting alternates

D20Dazza

Explorer
Oh well back to the recruitment boards - hope it's not to long before you start another game Isida, you've got a reputation that I'm itchy to taste. Thanks for considering me as an alt.

Cheers

Daz

hbarsquared

Quantum Chronomancer
Thank you, as well. I'll go ahead and include Dre in a spoiler block in your RG, and hopefully there will be a chance at higher levels for him to show up!

Bront

The man with the probe
Isida,
I included Mel's 4 most promonent personas in the RG (under appearance). Only one is fully developed, since she's been living that life for almost all of her life. The others are ones she is developing in some way. She may develope more as life goes on.

Part of the way I see her persona's, is that they are a way for her to hide from some of what's happened to her. She can immerse herself, and hide a part of her true self from the hurt. This is not true multiple personality disorder, though there may be some traces of it, but deep down she's still Mel, and the personalities are more acting than constructed by her mind like true insanity.

I did put an explanation of each persona, and how true to it she can realy get. Some of them are idealized, and she isn't able to realize them fully yet.

Erekose13

Explorer
Rock on! Hxaptös is going to be interesting to play. Having never played CoC I'll have to really work on the true insanity behind his eyes. Gotta try a few cryptic predictions of tentacly doom every now and then.

Any problems with the Mage Priest prc? I took the Know (Ceremony) and Priest feat, but I can change them at any time. The skill I took as a class skill though I can change that too.

Ps. If anyone is curious how I intended his name to be pronounced its more like Za-TOS, with the H and the P silent, a soft A and a hard O.

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Erekose, let's do equal ranks of Knowledge (religion) and Knowledge (arcana) instead of Knowledge (ceremony), but other than that, yes you may take the Mage Priest PrC (when it comes time) and the Priest feat.

Bront

The man with the probe
lotuseater said:
great isida. i'll go ahead and post kazan to the rg.
Lotus, you might want to keep in mind that the rogue (me) does not have trapfinding. Make it your character, but don't worry about stepping on my toes, it probably won't be an issue anyway (Mel is one of the stranger Rogue's I've made)

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Gentlemen and Ladies, Someone and Erekose 13 have their characters in the correct format. Bront and Rystil, you do not. To make it easier, quote my sample character, remove the quote tags and the character-specific information, then put your own in.

Also, due to the fact that most, though not all, of you came here to hide, please put a "how you present yourself to the world" kind of thing at the bottom of your sheet. If your character walked into a crowded tavern would he go right to the bar and order a drink? Sit in a shadowy corner and try not to attrack attention? Start a bar fight? Try just to mingle and seem like an average patron?

Bront

The man with the probe
K, I'll reformat it tonight when I get home.

Were my "Persona's" ok for what you want, or you need more than that? I'd probably have to elaberate on each one.

Remove ads