The Secret Scion

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Oh, I know! Sharn is so big--its wonderful! That was my plan all along," Rayni admits, then in another whisper, in Elven
"Maybe. Perhaps he will be a good friend to have--he might help us pay for a meal at least."

Bront

The man with the probe
"Oh, there are so many good restraunts to try here in Sharn. I'll have to take you to them eventualy." Mel says. She whispers in elven back
"Maybe we can get Harolk to pay for it all to"
giggling again.

D20Dazza

Explorer
Bail Human Barbarian

Seeing that no one is laughing at him Bail takes the hand of Kazan and is pulled to his feet "I give thanks" he mutters to his benefactor. His stomach growls as he hears the mention of food "I would break bread with you if you would have me" he says to Kazan.

Bront

The man with the probe
D20Dazza said:
Seeing that no one is laughing at him Bail takes the hand of Kazan and is pulled to his feet "I give thanks" he mutters to his benefactor. His stomach growls as he hears the mention of food "I would break bread with you if you would have me" he says to Kazan.
"Yes, please come, break bread. Though I think this place serves better meat than bread."

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Err...meat..." Rayni's stomach turns a bit, "I don't really eat meat much...it reminds me too much of the death its preparation required...if only everyone could live forever, like the honoured ancestors of Aerenal..."

lotuseater

Explorer
Kazan falls in beside the boy as the elven girl leads the way forward. "Of course you'll be joining us. It looks as if we all could use a hearty meal, to help us regain our strength. I've heard of this restaurant, and it's quite a fine establishment. I think we'll all come away satisfied."

D20Dazza

Explorer
Bail Human barbarian

The boy grimaces "only just escaped" he grunts, moving into the shadows of the building and furtively scanning the streets "meat still upsets the gut after being fed bread all my life, I have to take it slowly"

lotuseater

Explorer
"I'll make sure you get all the bread you'd like. And this place might have some good stew or pie that will be more palatable to your stomach."

Now that they are out in the light, and his new companions are worried about checking the streets for danger, Kazan takes the opportunity to more closely examine them, subtly of course. He is particularly interested in trying to discern where they might be from, what weapons they carry, and if they seem to be hiding anything, either on their person, or their actual identity.

Someone

Adventurer
Now Harolk starts thinking. "Too much of a coincidence. And now they are all without a copper? Yeah, sure. Damned swindlers, they are a motley bunch, but had it well planned."

"Actually" says "I think I left the purse at home. I´ll be lucky if I find a coin or two in one pocket."

Remove ads