D&D 5E The Secret Under the Stairs [OOC]

Skarsgard

Explorer
Zansy, Miriam would be disappointed that her son isn't standing up for what is right. Also, pack mentality was something she worked hard at preventing, she wanted all her kids to be strong and independent, and is feels guilt over her failure.

How this manifests is a regression in the relationship, on her part, she can't trust him to make the right decisions so she may butt into his life more than is required for a man his age. :)

Zansy

Explorer
Zansy, Miriam would be disappointed that her son isn't standing up for what is right. Also, pack mentality was something she worked hard at preventing, she wanted all her kids to be strong and independent, and is feels guilt over her failure.

How this manifests is a regression in the relationship, on her part, she can't trust him to make the right decisions so she may butt into his life more than is required for a man his age. :)
I figure shrinking to the size of a little child doesn't help Terry's case much against Mom :p

Terry may have to resort to being a little sneaky to get around the "Mom barrier". This, however, is something Halflings are good at, so he might pick up a thing or two ;3

Skarsgard

Explorer
I figure shrinking to the size of a little child doesn't help Terry's case much against Mom :p

Terry may have to resort to being a little sneaky to get around the "Mom barrier". This, however, is something Halflings are good at, so he might pick up a thing or two ;3

Haha! Hadn't even thought about that yet.

Queenie

Queen of Everything
Zansy, I'm up for whatever role you want to take with Terry and his sister. Bella's a bit of an airhead but only because she doesn't apply herself. She'll love her older brother no matter what, even if he's a brat ;) I would think they have the normal "I love you, I hate you" thing lol

Zansy

Explorer
Well Terry's not the brightest barn in the shed, either. ;)

I imagine our relations are mostly good-natured, peppered with occasional brother-sister pettiness/arguing. A little of everything, right? ^_^

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
The Rogues Gallery has arrived.

I'd like to start the IC on February 3rd if everyone can get their characters posted by then. If not, we will definitely start on February 10th (so, get your character in the RG no later than the 9th).

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
[MENTION=6787159]Skarsgard[/MENTION] Miriam looks good.

All, something I neglected to mention - please note your character's human age prominently on the character sheet somewhere. For mom and dad, that should be old enough to have a 22 year old college drop-out son. ;) So, depending on how long they waited to have kids, that could be anywhere between late 40s to early 50s.

Skarsgard

Explorer
[MENTION=6787159]Skarsgard[/MENTION] Miriam looks good.

All, something I neglected to mention - please note your character's human age prominently on the character sheet somewhere. For mom and dad, that should be old enough to have a 22 year old college drop-out son. ;) So, depending on how long they waited to have kids, that could be anywhere between late 40s to early 50s.

Done. I have made her 41.

Remove ads