The Seven Realms - Chapter The First - A Curse of Storms and Green Eyes

wizardneedsfood

First Post
Aidan lowers his mace and grabs one of his crossbow bolts, beginning a prayer that will enchant the missile.

OOC: Casting Light on the bolt which next round he will fire towards the green eyes.

Rayex

First Post
Oxana - Female Half-Celestial Bard

"These monsters are persistent it would seem." the young woman mutters while bringing out her innate magical powers to bless the party.

OOC: Cast bless on party.

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
OCC: would it be feasible to have the wagon crash through the shrines front doors? Are there any stairs, or is this feasible? If so, Kalestis proposes this plan to the group, so we can suprise the undead. If not, Kalestis agrees with charging the shrine.

Nac Mac Feegle

First Post
"Bloody hell, I've had enough of this talking. They're shooting at us, and I for one don't like that."

With the Erkenbrand grabs a spear in one hand (held like a lance) and yanks the reins with his other, spurring the horse at the shrine door.

Scotley

Hero
Larris Human Fighter

Nac Mac Feegle said:
With the Erkenbrand grabs a spear in one hand (held like a lance) and yanks the reins with his other, spurring the horse at the shrine door.

Looks like we charge...

Scotley

Hero
Our DM seems to have disappeared. Ovallon hasn't logged into enworld in three weeks. I like the game and would love to continue if he resurfaces.

Scotley

Remove ads