• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Star Wars Iconic Characters and the Rebels of Ralltiir.

Rorworr

First Post
"We've all missed you." Rorworr says quietly as he follows behind Dorn.

"Given what the Empire's propaganda has been saying, we'd given you up for dead. So it'll take Arani a bit of time to get used to the idea of you being around again. But give her time, and she will. There's not really been anyone..." He tails off, unsure as to how much he should say. "We're just glad to see you again. And you too, Set." He finishes, grinning at the bad-tempered Jedi.

Arani Korden

First Post
ooc: Since the warehouse is across town, I'd like to procure some sort of transportation; the Imperials will be looking for the hovervan from the spaceport. Normally, Arani would just rent something, but any activity on her main financial accounts could be traced.

I'd like to try and call in a Favor; perhaps one of the Korden family cooks now owns a restaurant nearby, and can drop us off somewhere closer to the warehouse in the course of food deliveries. Or something else; whatever suits the adventure best.

Last edited:

Pbartender

First Post
Arani Korden said:
I'd like to try and call in a Favor; perhaps one of the Korden family cooks now owns a restaurant nearby, and can drop us off somewhere closer to the warehouse in the course of food deliveries. Or something else; whatever suits the adventure best.

OOC: :]

Arani sticks out her leg and bats her eyelashes. Within moments a taxi-cab screeches to a stop at the curb. The plug-ugly cabby sticks his head out the window and asks, "Hey lady, youse need a ride?"

Arani Korden

First Post
Pbartender said:

Arani sticks out her leg and bats her eyelashes. Within moments a taxi-cab screeches to a stop at the curb. The plug-ugly cabby sticks his head out the window and asks, "Hey lady, youse need a ride?"

ooc: Yeah, that'd work too. :p

Dorn Tavers

First Post
Rorworr said:
"We've all missed you." Rorworr says quietly as he follows behind Dorn.

"Given what the Empire's propaganda has been saying, we'd given you up for dead. So it'll take Arani a bit of time to get used to the idea of you being around again. But give her time, and she will. There's not really been anyone..." He tails off, unsure as to how much he should say. "We're just glad to see you again."

Dorn glances back at Rorworr with a friendly smile.

"Thanks buddy. I can't tell you how good it is to be among friends again. People I can trust. It's been a while."

He pauses for a moment, watching Arani as she hails a cab.

"As for Arani...at least she's talking to me. That's a good start, right? Maybe when things slow down a little I will have a chance to explain some things to her. Well, if we don't get ourselves killed first, anyway."

Set said:
"I have a really bad feeling about this, guys."

Dorn nods to his fellow Jedi.

"Yeah, you're not the only one. Just like old times indeed..."

Kelko

First Post
Pbartender said:

Kelko steps up to the cabby, leaving the reminiscing to the others. "We need to get to the warehouses on the other side of town." He gives general directions to the area, careful not to say which warehouse, exactly. One could never be too careful, these days. "You know the one?"

Pbartender

First Post
Kelko said:
Kelko steps up to the cabby, leaving the reminiscing to the others. "We need to get to the warehouses on the other side of town." He gives general directions to the area, careful not to say which warehouse, exactly. One could never be too careful, these days. "You know the one?"

"Da warehouse district? Oh yeah, I knowse where dat is. I can take youse right dere. Hop on in, dere's penty o' room for all o' youse." The passenger doors slide open.

Rorworr

First Post
Rorworr squeezes into the cab, bumping his head on the ceiling. He makes a rumbling growl, rubbing the new bump on his head.

"No one ever designs these things with Wookiees in mind..." He grumbles.

Arani Korden

First Post
Arani slips into the cab and sits beside the Wookiee. After a moment, she leans out the door and says, "Well? Get in. Single file, no shoving." Seeing Dorn hesitate, she adds, "Don't make me hit you again." Then she sits back and proceeds to make herself mildly comfortable.

Remove ads