• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Star Wars Iconic Characters and the Rebels of Ralltiir.

Arani Korden

First Post
Kelko said:
"Do you suppose," Kelko hazards as he draws his own blaster, "that the sound we're hearing is of some other troublemakers finding trouble, and that our intrepid twi'lek companion is twiddling his thumbs somewhere else, wondering why it's so quiet? No, I don't quite believe so myself."

"It's a vast universe, filled with near-infinite possibilities. Almost anything can happen, and wonders occur on a nearly daily basis.

But no. I don't believe it either."

Rorworr

First Post
Kelko said:
"Do you suppose," Kelko hazards as he draws his own blaster, "that the sound we're hearing is of some other troublemakers finding trouble, and that our intrepid twi'lek companion is twiddling his thumbs somewhere else, wondering why it's so quiet? No, I don't quite believe so myself."
Rorworr sighs heavily at this idea.

"I guess we'd better get in there then. Me and Kelko will find a way in, and you lot stay close behind..." He jogs towards the warehouse, looking for doors, windows, or any other entry to the building.

Dorn Tavers

First Post
Rorworr said:

"I guess we'd better get in there then. Me and Kelko will find a way in, and you lot stay close behind..." He jogs towards the warehouse, looking for doors, windows, or any other entry to the building.

"Finding a secret, sort of sneaky way in where we don't have to worry about jumping right into the firefight would be great. I know we usually just run headlong into a fight, but maybe we should try something else today. Just to see how it works."

Dorn looks around and draws his blaster with a sigh.

"Ok, who am I kidding? Let's do this. I'm right behind you."

Dorn offers Arani a slight smile, wonders if she notices, and then follows Rorworr and Kelko toward the warehouse.

Pbartender

First Post
Rorworr said:

There is a row of windows just below the line of the roof, but they are all nearly two stories up, and they don't look like they'd open anyway. There is a small access door on this side of the street right next to a large roll-up cargo delivery door. There may be skylights on the roof, but it's hard to tell from down here.

Set Harth

First Post
Set follows with his blaster drawn. "Just go in," hisses Set. "It not like anyone's goona hear us with all that racket. Besides no one get's to shoot at Deel but me."

Rorworr

First Post
"The door it is then." Rorworr grins at Set's comment.

Moving quickly but quietly, he closes the distance to the access door, and cautiously pushes it open...

Last edited:

Kelko

First Post
Kelko moves in with behind the Wookiee, blaster trained at chest height. As he waits to see what lies beyond the door.

Arani Korden

First Post
Arani follows, but at a short distance. She's in sidekick mode: ready to provide cover fire if needed, eager to negotiate if she gets the chance, but otherwise she'll stay out of the way, keep her mouth shut, and try not to die. (After years of working with Vor'en, she's learned to leave violence to the professionals.)

Last edited:

Pbartender

First Post
Rorworr opens the access door, and suddenly the noise of the blaster fire increases a hundred-fold. The interior of the building is that of a small and dim, mostly empty warehouse. There is an old Ubrikkian cargo skiff parked next to several stacks of cargo crates. Deel and a young rodian are crouched behind one stack of crates, where they are taking cover from a hail of blaster fire. Occasionally, the pop up at the enemy...

A squad of eight stormtroopers have recently broken through another roll-up vehicle access off to your right, and have just finished setting up a masssive E-Web repeating blaster!

Code:
/--------------------------\
|                          |
| (===} CC               S |
| (===}                   S|
|                          S
|  CC dCC                <~0S
|  CC rCC                 S S
|                          S
|                        S |
\---R-------......---------/
  AVKS
    D

R - Rorworr, Init: 12 +1 = 13
S - Set, Init: 10 +2 = 12
D - Dorn, Init: 10 +2 = 12
d - Deel, Init: 8 +3 = 11
V - Vor'en, Init: 8 +3 = 11
r - Rodian Rebel, Init: 6 +2 = 8
S - Stormtroopers, Init: 6 +2 = 8
K - Kelko, Init: 2 +3 = 5
A - Arani, Init: 1 +2 = 3

...... - Cargo door
C - Crates
<~0 - E-web blaster, power cable and portable generator
(===} - Cargo skiff
(===}

Last edited:

Rorworr

First Post
Rorworr levels his bowcaster, takes careful aim, and looses a quarrel at the E-web blaster.

(OoC: Also dropping a Force Point onto the attack.)

Last edited:

Remove ads