The Star Wars Iconic Characters and the Rebels of Ralltiir.

Arani Korden

First Post
Since the stormtroopers have broken through another vehicle access, Arani will quietly slip around the outside of the building in order to get behind them.

ooc: Initiative 3! I rule!

Set Harth

First Post
Set enters the warehouse, takes a sidestep to clear the doorway and kneels. He then takes aim at the nearest stormtrooper and blasts him.

Kelko

First Post
Attempting to free up space for the others and so that they weren't all clumped in a group together, Kelko sprints for the cover of the crates, head down, weaving back and forth to avoid any stray fire.

ooc: Can one fight defensively while running? If Kelko can manage that, that's what he'll do. Otherwise, he'll just run flat out to the crates.

Dorn Tavers

First Post
OOC: I don't even get an initiative roll? ;) Oh well, submit the following action whenever I come up in the order of things.

Dorn takes cover behind the crates and, focusing on his battlemind technique, he aims his blaster at the e-web array and fires.

Last edited:

Pbartender

First Post
OOC: Ooops... Missed you. Sorry. It's fixed. If Vor'en doesn't post by tomorrow morning, I'll post the first turn of combat.

Last edited:

Pbartender

First Post
Code:
/--------------------------\
|                          |
| (===} CC               S |
| (===}                   S|
|                           
|  CC dCC                <~0S
|  CC KCC                   S
|   D                      S
|                        S |
|                          |
|  S                       |
\---R-------......---------/
                          AV

R - Rorworr, Init: 12 +1 = 13
S - Set, Init: 10 +2 = 12
D - Dorn, Init: 10 +2 = 12
d - Deel, Init: 8 +3 = 11
V - Vor'en, Init: 8 +3 = 11
r - Rodian Rebel, Init: 6 +2 = 8
S - Stormtroopers, Init: 6 +2 = 8
K - Kelko, Init: 2 +3 = 5
A - Arani, Init: 1 +2 = 3

...... - Cargo door
C - Crates
<~0 - E-web blaster, power cable and portable generator
(===} - Cargo skiff
(===}

Rorworr fires off a bolt from his bowcaster that solidly hits the E-Web repeater. Bit's of electronic shrapnel spray the nearby stromtroopers. Attack: 9 +5 = 14, 25 damage.

Set takes aim at one of the troopers manning the E-web, and fires just as he puts his arms up to sheild his face from the blast of Rorworr's attack. Set blaster bolt takes the trooper in his unarmored armpit. The trooper tips over onto the ground, and lies motionless. Attack: 11 +8 = 19, 9 damage.

Dorn loses himself in the Force, becoming one with his blaster pistol. The action on the battle seems to move in slow motion. He aims his blaster, and places a second bolt of energy in the precise spot that Rorworr's bowcaster hit. The E-web blaster burswts apart and falls off of it tripod mount. Battlemind: 20 +6 = 16, +4 attack, -6 VP. Attack: 16 +8 +4 = 28, 15 damage.

From behind the crates, Deel and his rodian friend pop up to unload blaster fire at the invading stormtroopers. Deel's heavy blaster catches one trooper under the chin in his unprotected neck. The trooper staggers backward, clutching at his throat for a moment before slumping over the portable generator. The rodian's blast hits, but it only a glancing blow to the trooper's armor, and he continues fighting apparently unharmed.

The stormtrooper return fire, with their blaster carbines blazing. Deel, Dorn, Rorworr and Set are lucky, and dodge the incoming fire with only rattled nerves and a spot of singed fur to show for it. The unidentified rodian is unlucky, and takes a blaster bolt to the chest before she has a chance to duck back behind the crates. She falls back, sprawled out on the warehouse floor.

Kelko darts across the intervening space to stand over the fallen rodian. Deel looks down at the body, and then up at Kelko. "It's about time you arrived."

Vor'en, taking Arani's lead, runs with her to the corner of the warehouse. With all the blaster fire going on, there's no chance the troopers heard either of them.

Rorworr

First Post
Rorworr nods in satisfaction as the E-web blows apart. Dropping to one knee and using the door frame for cover, he shoots at the closest Stormtrooper.

"Nice to see you too, Deel." He calls dryly to the Twi'lek, amused by his laid back greeting.

Arani Korden

First Post
Arani confers silently with Vor'en for a moment, then, assuming he has no objections, the pair open fire on the stormtroopers, using the corner of the warehouse as partial cover.

ooc: Very presumptious to assign an action to Vor'en, I know. If he shows up and makes a move, or if there's a GM veto, forget I said anything. I just figured in the interests of keeping the game moving, and since Arani is technically Vor'en's boss . . .

Pbartender

First Post
Arani Korden said:
ooc: Very presumptious to assign an action to Vor'en, I know. If he shows up and makes a move, or if there's a GM veto, forget I said anything. I just figured in the interests of keeping the game moving, and since Arani is technically Vor'en's boss . . .

OOC: In his absence, I'd assumed he was following your lead.

Also... A Warning: Round about monday or so, I'm heading off on vacation for about a week. That's means I'll be incommunicato until August.

Remove ads