The Star Wars Iconic Characters and the Rebels of Ralltiir.

Dorn Tavers

First Post
Having noticed the Rodian's terminal condition, Dorn rises and shakes his head somberly.

"Sorry, Kelko. This one's quite dead."

Noticing that Rorworr is wounded, the Jedi steps over with his medkit and does his best to patch up his wookie friend.

"This might sting a little, so try not to reflexively pull my arms out of my sockets or anything, ok buddy?"

Dorn glances at Deel and then Arani as he works, listening to their conversations and wondering when exactly the situation will make the usual shift from bad to worse.

Set Harth

First Post
Pbartender said:
"What's to explain?" Deel answers as if it were obvious. "You always talked about fighting back against the Empire, and so here we are!"

"If nothing else, Set, you'll have to come along to get that information. I'm certainly not about to carry it around with me like yesterday's holonews."

"I don't want to fight the Empire!, I'm trying to keep my head firmly attached to my body, thank you very much! You said you had some information about some ancient Jedi ruins found in the outer rim, that's all I wanted, not a part in your little Rebellion. The last thing I need is a close personal introduction to Vader."

Rorworr

First Post
Pbartender said:
"That's not a bet I'd care to wager on," Deel answers truthfully. "It mens we'll have to leave the foodstuffs behind, but all the important equipment has already been loaded."
"Good to see you can still spot bad odds." Rorworr grins.

"If it's important, I'm sure me and Vor'en can make pretty short work of loading this lot." He offers, rapping his knuckles on the top of one of the crates.

Dorn Tavers said:
Noticing that Rorworr is wounded, the Jedi steps over with his medkit and does his best to patch up his wookie friend.

"This might sting a little, so try not to reflexively pull my arms out of my sockets or anything, ok buddy?"
Rorworr chuckles at this, reaching his good arm over to ruffle Dorn's hair.

"I'll do my best, but I'm not making any promises." He jokes. "But it stings already, so I doubt you'll do anything to make it worse... Real problem is it's burnt my fur off. It takes an age to grow back..."

Pbartender

First Post
Set Harth said:
"...You said you had some information about some ancient Jedi ruins found in the outer rim, that's all I wanted, not a part in your little Rebellion..."

"The Rebels are the ones who found them," Deel retorts. "but now is not the time. Let's get loaded up, and get out of here before more Imperials show up."

Arani pulls the helmet off the trooper, who looks like he's taking a pleasant nap. She gets a quick reply. In the background of the comm noise, she can hear: ~Hold your position, Major, we're backup is on the way.~ The comm clicks off.

Rorworr doesn't get a chance to load any cargo as he is forced to staand still as Dorn applies antiseptics and liquid skin patches to his blaster welt. Rorworr is now at full vitality.

Arani Korden

First Post
Pbartender said:
Arani pulls the helmet off the trooper, who looks like he's taking a pleasant nap. She gets a quick reply. In the background of the comm noise, she can hear: ~Hold your position, Major, we're backup is on the way.~ The comm clicks off.

Arani tosses off the helmet and strides quickly into the warehouse. "Hi, Deel, good to see you again. Imperial backup is on the way, so we'll have to catch up while fleeing - are we ready to go?"

Kelko

First Post
"Good to know these little gatherings will never change," Kelko grumps, as he finishes arranging the corpse of the fallen Rodian in a respectable fashion. Dusting his hands off, he then determines whether or not he can help with the loading. If he can, he'll make double time. If not, he'll climb into the skiff and get it started so that the crew can make yet another speedy getaway.

Pbartender

First Post
Kelko gets the skiff's engines revved up while the others toss as many crates as they can into the cargo area. As he gets ready to power up the throttle, a heavy metallic thumping can be heard coming from somewhere out in the street.

Set Harth

First Post
Struggling with a crate that weighs twice as much as he does, Set nervously glances toward the noise. "Hurry, hurry." whispers Set beneath his breath.

Rorworr

First Post
Once the crates are on-board, Rorworr bounds forwards to join Kelko on the bridge of the skiff.

"Ready to go? Cause I think that sound means trouble..." He straps himself into the co-pilot's seat* and gets ready for take-off.

(OoC: * Assuming there is one...)

Pbartender

First Post
OOC: It's an Ubrikkian cargo skiff... Similar to the one Han, Luke, Liea, Chewie and the droids used to escape from Jabba the Hutt. There are no seats, really, just a control console that you can stand behind.

With the cargo crates loaded and everyone aboard, Kelko punches the throttle to send the cargo skiff bolting out the open loading doors and into the street. Shooting out past the storm trooper's combat landspeeder, he almost collides into the legs of an Imperial scout walker!

Both sides are surprised, but SWICs get first initiative. Post your actions, everyone. You are now in an Ubrikkian cargo skiff, being chased by a heavily-armed AT-ST.

Remove ads