The Star Wars Iconic Characters and the Rebels of Ralltiir.

Pbartender

First Post
R - Rorworr, Init: 12 +1 = 13
S - Set, Init: 10 +2 = 12
D - Dorn, Init: 10 +2 = 12
d - Deel, Init: 8 +3 = 11
s - Stormtroopers, Init: 6 +2 = 8
K - Kelko, Init: 2 +3 = 5
A - Arani, Init: 1 +2 = 3
V - Vor'en, Init: 0 +3 = 3

...... - Cargo door
C - Crates
<~0 - E-web blaster, power cable and portable generator
(===} - Cargo skiff
(===}

Rorworr knocks down a stormtorroper with a powerful blast from his bowcaster. Attack: 14 +5 = 19, 15 damage.

Set Launches a pair of blaster bolts into a nearby trooper, sending the nameless soldier reeling into oblivion. Attack: 6 +8 = 14, 7 damage. 13 +3 = 16, 7 damage.

Dorn snaps off two shots, taking down a trooper with each of them. Attack: 16 +8 +4 = 28, 13 damage. 4 +8 +4 = 16, 11 damage.

Deel wings one of the remaining imperials, who staggers but stays on his feet.

Kelko gapes at the scorched body of the fallen rodian rebel at his feet.

The two remaining troopers return fire with carbines, as they beat a hasty retreat out of the cargo entrance. Dorn manages to handily duck out of the way of one blast, but Rorworr isn't quite fast enough... The red energy bolt grazes his shoulder, leaving scorched fur and a nastily welted skin. 14 damage.

As the retreating troopers fall back, Arani catches them by surprise. With her sporting blaster, she finishes off the one already wounded by Deel. Attack: 8 +6 = 14, 7 damage.

Vor'en likewise falls upon the fleeing troopers. He pumps off two quick rounds from his blaster rifle. One goes wide, but the other hits the target, and sends the trooper sprawling onto the pavement. Attack: 5 +9 = 14, 18 damage. 2 +4 = 6.

END COMBAT.

Kelko

First Post
"Hi Deel," Kelko says, pulling his eyes away from the downed rodian. "Nice to see you keeping out of trouble." Then he moves over to check on the vital signs of the Twi'lek's unfortunate companion. "I wish Sen was here... I can patch up an S-series turbo charged engine without batting an eyelash, but I'm not so good with putting people together again. Anyone here trained as a medic?"

Set Harth

First Post
Set holsters his blaster and approaches Deel "Alright, Deel start explaining yourself. I want to know why you dragged us into this. I suppose the information you promised me was lie as well." Grouses Set as he glares at the Twi'lek

Arani Korden

First Post
Before entering the warehouse, Arani takes a moment to check for rapidly approaching stormtrooper regiments, onlookers in the act of calling for stormtrooper regiments, beeping communicators which will summon a stormtrooper regiment unless someone answers it right now . . . That sort of thing.

Dorn Tavers

First Post
Seeing that the stormtroopers are all down and that danger has been momentarily averted, Dorn joins Kelko beside the fallen Rodian.

"I'm not trained in medicine, but I do have a medpack handy. Maybe it can help a little."

If nobody else steps forward with medical training, Dorn will check the Rodian for signs of life. If he discovers any, the Jedi will use the medpack to try to treat the Rodian's wounds.

Rorworr

First Post
"Owch..." Rorworr looks in annoyance at the burn along his shoulder, gingerly touching it. He winces, shrugs, winces again, then makes his way over to his companions gathered around the fallen Rodian.

"Hi Deel, nice to see you, shall we get on the ship and get out of here." He says without pause, nodding towards the cargo skiff. "Given they'd broken out an E-web for you, I'm willing to bet reinforcements are on their way."

Last edited:

Pbartender

First Post
Set Harth said:
Set holsters his blaster and approaches Deel "Alright, Deel start explaining yourself. I want to know why you dragged us into this. I suppose the information you promised me was lie as well." Grouses Set as he glares at the Twi'lek

"What's to explain?" Deel answers as if it were obvious. "You always talked about fighting back against the Empire, and so here we are!"

"If nothing else, Set, you'll have to come along to get that information. I'm certainly not about to carry it around with me like yesterday's holonews."

Arani Korden said:
Before entering the warehouse, Arani takes a moment to check for rapidly approaching stormtrooper regiments, onlookers in the act of calling for stormtrooper regiments, beeping communicators which will summon a stormtrooper regiment unless someone answers it right now . . . That sort of thing.

Arani can hear a muffled voice talking from one of the stormtrooper's hemlet comms. Unless she takes the helmet off the dead body, she won't be able to make out what the voice is saying, but it sounds inquisitive and slightly alarmed.

Dorn Tavers said:
If nobody else steps forward with medical training, Dorn will check the Rodian for signs of life. If he discovers any, the Jedi will use the medpack to try to treat the Rodian's wounds.

The Rodian is quite dead.

Rorworr said:
"Hi Deel, nice to see you, shall we get on the ship and get out of here." He says without pause, nodding towards the cargo skiff. "Given they'd broken out an E-web for you, I'm willing to bet reinforcements are on their way."

"That's not a bet I'd care to wager on," Deel answers truthfully. "It mens we'll have to leave the foodstuffs behind, but all the important equipment has already been loaded."

Arani Korden

First Post
Pbartender said:
Arani can hear a muffled voice talking from one of the stormtrooper's hemlet comms. Unless she takes the helmet off the dead body, she won't be able to make out what the voice is saying, but it sounds inquisitive and slightly alarmed.

Arani pales visibly when she realizes what she has to do. Still, it has to be done, so she kneels down beside the trooper, takes a deep breath, grimaces, then pries the helmet off.

ooc: EDIT- Since I can guess what they're going to say, I may as well cut to the chase. This looks like a job for the Amazing Bluff-Girl!

Arani puts the helmet on, and activates the communicator. "This is Major Anjali Sharma, ISB, Triple Gold Clearence, ID number K269147-THX. As of this moment, I am claiming jurisdiction over this operation. You will connect me with your supervisor now."

Bluff +12. This will not end well, but I may be able to delay pursuit, get some information, or at the very least confuse them.

Last edited:

Remove ads