• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Sunken Temple

Walking Dad

First Post
Room 3

Round 5

Elros attacks the remaining creature, putting the tip of his sword in the blood before attacking, but misses
"Oh," Kanli says, looking around. "It appears you must receive the Golden Mushroom!"
Kanli travels up and behind everyone to touch the last remaining amphibian, but fails to connect.
Aradra takes aim and fires at the standing creature, but the shot is totally absorbed by the vermin swarming him.
Chaucer notes the sole remaining creature standing, and moves towards it with his sword raised. "I gave you a chance to leave, but now, you will die. Not quite squashed, but sliced and diced seems a crappy way to die as well, don't you think?" Chaucer says mockingly. He takes one more step and sweeps his longsword down towards this thing, but slices only air..
Brenic sees his friends attack and feeling that their effort is enough, Brenic will move into the corner and drop into a defensive stance. He looks around the room waiting for something else to happen. He glances at Chaucer and smirks as he tries to communicate with these beasts.
The creature attacks back, but narrowly misses the arcane duelist.

[sblock=ooc]
InVinoVeritas, you needed only to move ne, e to stand next to the amphibian.

amphibian attack vs chaucer (1d20+6=15, 1d6+6=11)

[sblock=HP and Conditions]

Chaucer 7/7
Kanli 6/11, shield
Brenic 2/10
Elros 12/12
Arada 12/12
Kilkin -3/7, stable

Amphibian 1: dead
Amphibian 2: dead
Amphibian 3: -4
Dark Cleric: dead ???

[/sblock][/sblock]

Heroes' turn.

Attachments

• Room 3 5.JPG
    Room 3 5.JPG
    39.7 KB · Views: 76

Walking Dad

First Post
GM: [MENTION=63112]nothingpoetic[/MENTION] , [MENTION=95532]nfred[/MENTION] , [MENTION=95784]jackslate45[/MENTION]

I still need actions for your characters.

nfred

First Post
Brenic will continue to stay on guard. He looks around to see what will happen next. He wipes his brow and moves his foot a few inches back lowering his core into a more defensible position.

Walking Dad

First Post
Room 3

Round 6

Elros tries once again take a swing at the creature, but there is no room to reach the creature.
"Come now, this is only a garnishing sauce. I'm not slicing you into pieces," Kanli cajoles as he attempts to touch the amphibian again.
Aradra takes a shot at the creature. A solid hit, but the insects absorb most of the hit.
Chaucer frustrated at his miss lifts his sword over his head and brings it down with a grunt for another miss.
Brenic will continue to stay on guard. He looks around to see what will happen next. He wipes his brow and moves his foot a few inches back lowering his core into a more defensible position.

The amphibian attacks the bard wielding the bloody sword again, his spear piercing his stomach. Chaucer barely is able to remain standing.

[sblock=ooc]

amphibian attack vs chaucer (1d20+6=24, 1d6+6=7)

no movements. We will keep the map from last round.

[sblock=HP and Conditions]

Chaucer 0/7, staggered, disabled
Kanli 6/11, shield spell
Brenic 2/10, full defense
Elros 12/12
Arada 12/12
Kilkin -3/7, stable, prone, unconscious

Amphibian 1: dead
Amphibian 2: dead
Amphibian 3: -6
Dark Cleric: dead ???

[/sblock][/sblock]

Heroes' turn.

nothingpoetic

First Post
As Chaucer swings, he prepares to dodge the blow that is coming. He got frustrated, missing these squirmy villians by mere inches, so he brought his sword up above his head to destroy this beast. The minute he swung he knew it was a mistake as the amphibian saw it side stepped it, and had a free shot at his midsection.

Pain filled Chaucer's senses as he looked down and saw the spear being yanked out of his stomach. He was bleeding, but it could have been worse. He backed away from the fight a few feet, before falling into a sitting position. His sword clattered to the ground beside him as he put a hand to his stomach and pushed. A little longer Mistiano, I need a little longer to avenge you my love.

[sblock=actions]Move action - moved away from the pointy stick! I don't know which guy I am on the map, but move me back 15 feet (can only move half speed) toward the middle of the room.
Free action - OW!
[/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
OOC: Chaucer is the blond one (V28).
Moving that far away will draw an AoO. And you can't withdraw, because Withdraw is a full-round action.

Remove ads