D&D 5E The Swamp 5e pbp game [IC]

Kaiden listens to the information Bree relays from the prisoners. 400 various swamp denizens raiding the swamp and working for the high priest or this swamp lord. Kaiden knew this wasn't just a simple missing person.

"So sounds like this high priest or this 'swamp lord' are the ones behind the raids. If it's the high priest exposing him could stop the raids. If the 'swamp lord' exists then we need to find him and stop whatever he has planed. In either case we have the same path. Head to the camp and figure out who is behind all of this."

Kaiden looks at the others.

"We should give the lizardfolk to the town magistrate. Perhaps tell the magistrate that the one cooperated. If this is a ruse by the high priest having an ally that can try to rally those that do not want to raid to our side. We should then head out. As we get closer I can fly over the camp and see what it looks like.?

River Song

Explorer
"Simply following orders!" Kel laughs. "How many horrors were visited upon the innocent by those 'simply following orders ?'"

"If this high priest is removed, then we might have a chance for the others to fade away?"

Shayuri

First Post
"It sounds to me like the lizard people are as much victims as anyone else in all this," Eilessa agrees, her mailed fist tightening on the haft of her mace. Evil priests were a bit of a thing for her. "I think it's far past time we paid this priest a visit...and maybe the 'swamp lord' as well!"

ccs

41st lv DM
As she's getting more lunch, Bree will find out the direction the group wants to go in about 15 minutes of game time. At wich point she'll return with a tankard of water for each of the captives.

RadarMonk

Explorer
If you wish you may turn in the captives to the town magistrate. From the information you have received you believe that if the high priest is removed the others might leave. As you head toward the camp you are aware of the passing of many swamp denizens. The swamp is fairly dark around hear. You spot the clearing up ahead, and as you do a flyby. You make out the number of troops you had previously heard, you can pick out an area that is richly adorned, probably where the high priest is, and finally you note that most of the swamp denizens are sleeping during the daytime.

OOC: I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while, I've been traveling and very busy the last couple weeks.

Remove ads