The Swords of Imarr: Midnight at the Meat & Gristle

mps42

First Post
S'mon said:
Bernard shakes his head.

"No... your enemy was here five thousand years and more before the Redmen and their Dark Goddess ever delved here..."

The group swiftly return to the surface, and Bernard leads the way to a well-furnished apartment off Plague Street, where a burly manservant ushers you in to a wood-pannelled study.

Bernard unlocks an iron cabinet, removing several flasks and a heavy money pouch, and putting the Amulet inside.

"Payment as promised - to you, Denther, Hrothgar, Alyx and Rajero, I each give two hundred gold pieces and a curative potion. To Lady Faoil I offer my thanks and a promise to continue my researches."

Hrothgar, Denther & Rajero each receive 200 gp and a small green flask of liquid.

Bernard:
"If there is nothing further, I bid you goodnight."

GM: I reckon I'd like to take a break here for a bit and have a think about possible future scenarios involving your PCs, you could maybe email me off-list at simontmn@ntlworld.com with ideas, if I like them I'll maybe use some of them. :) I think I probably had too many PCs in this scenario though, in future I'll most likely want to do 1 or 2 things each involving 1 or 2 PCs.
I also want to avoid it being too linear, which can be a problem in dungeon-crawls. :)

"Actually, Bernard, there is one other thing before we part company. Do you know what this symbol might mean or where it might have come from?" Shows him a copy of the red right handprint.

ooc: Sorry, keeping in character.

Faoiltiarna

First Post
S'mon said:
Bernard shakes his head.

"No... your enemy was here five thousand years and more before the Redmen and their Dark Goddess ever delved here..."

The group swiftly return to the surface, and Bernard leads the way to a well-furnished apartment off Plague Street, where a burly manservant ushers you in to a wood-pannelled study.

Bernard unlocks an iron cabinet, removing several flasks and a heavy money pouch, and putting the Amulet inside.

"Payment as promised - to you, Denther, Hrothgar, Alyx and Rajero, I each give two hundred gold pieces and a curative potion. To Lady Faoil I offer my thanks and a promise to continue my researches."

Hrothgar, Denther & Rajero each receive 200 gp and a small green flask of liquid.

Bernard:
"If there is nothing further, I bid you goodnight."

Faoil lowered her head towards Bernard.

"You know how to contact me should your research regarding my parentage yields fruit. My sword is also ready to serve you should the need arise."

Turning her attention towards Alyx, Denther, Hrothgar and Rajiero she continues, "Also as my former comrades-in-arms, the service of my sword I extend to each of you. Should any of you find need of my assistance contact Bernard and he will be able to get word to me."

Pulling her hood up and adjusting it so the deep shadows of the hood conceals her face, Faoil left Bernard's apartment and disappeared into the night.

Remove ads