The Swords of Imarr: Midnight at the Meat & Gristle

S'mon

Legend
Faoil 5' steps towards the door as she swings, trying to cleave two skeletons... '19' - her broadsword strikes the skeleton and smashes its left arm and several ribs, but it's tougher than the one Denther destroyed and it doesn't go down.

The skeleton fighting Hrothgar turns towards Faoil and steps back, she's now flanked by two skeletons that hack at her together - one blow misses, one cuts her thigh, just a graze (1hp dmg).

The third skeleton attacks Denther, swinging a mace past his guard and crunching painfully into his ribs (3 dmg, 7hp left). Denther aims a blow at its bony neck and the head flies off, the bones collapsing onto the floor - he's destroyed both his foes.

Hrothgar steps forward and swings again at the skeleton now attacking Faoil, misses again as it jerks quickly aside.

Actions?

S'mon

Legend
OOC: Rajero moves up behind Hrothgar. With the skeleton fighting Hrothgar having moved back to flank Faoil, Hrothgar could now move up into the chamber to his right, flanking it (w Faoil) and letting Rajero attack.

skel-Faoil-Skel Denther
________Hrothgar_______________
|Rajero |

mps42

First Post
S'mon said:
The third skeleton attacks Denther, swinging a mace past his guard and crunching painfully into his ribs (3 dmg, 7hp left). Denther aims a blow at its bony neck and the head flies off, the bones collapsing onto the floor - he's destroyed both his foes.
OOC: OW!

Kicking the remains of the skeleton to make sure it's no longer animate produces a sharp pain in the side, "Ooh, that's going to be tender for a while, hopefully no broken ribs though". Then, as quickly as possible go to Faoils aid, stepping out into the crypt and going around her, rather than along the wall and trying to get past hrothgar.
"I knew there was a reason I disliked Necromancers..."

Last edited:

Faoiltiarna

First Post
Faoil swings with all her might (using Power Attack) in an attempt to sever the skull from the skeleton she hit and finish it off.

mps42 said:
"I knew there was a reason I disliked Necromancers..."

In a breathless voice Faoil replies, "Necromancers be damn. When something is dead, it should stay dead."

::Tag::

rangerjohn

Explorer
OOC:I take it the skel between Faoil, Hrothgar and Denther is dead?
If so:

IC: Hrothgar moves into the room along the wall and attacks the remaining skeleton.

S'mon

Legend
GM: Faoil swings heavily - hits! The skeleton shatters, and she cleaves through towards the skeleton by Hrothgar - misses.

The remaining skeleton attacks Hrothgar - he parries. Denther comes up behind it and aims a downward swing at its ribcage, but misses. Hrothgar steps into the chamber to the right of the skel and swings, hits - a powerful blow takes off its left arm and smashes most of its ribs. It staggers comically, as if drunk, shards of bone littering the floor. Rajero steps up - the skel now surrounded by all four warriors - and swings his katana lightly, taking its skull from its shoulders - bones collapse to the floor, and you are victorious.

Bernard inspects the shallow cut to his arm.

"That was easy - perhaps too easy..."

There's a grinding sound - and Faoil & Hrothgar see the heavy stone lid of the crypt behind Denther begin to move aside...

Actions? :)

rangerjohn

Explorer
Hrothgar

"Way too easy, I think thier leader wants to play now." Hrothgar says nodding towards the crypt.

OOC: Prepare to attack what comes out of the crypt.

mps42

First Post
S'mon said:
GM: Faoil swings heavily - hits! The skeleton shatters, and she cleaves through towards the skeleton by Hrothgar - misses.

The remaining skeleton attacks Hrothgar - he parries. Denther comes up behind it and aims a downward swing at its ribcage, but misses. Hrothgar steps into the chamber to the right of the skel and swings, hits - a powerful blow takes off its left arm and smashes most of its ribs. It staggers comically, as if drunk, shards of bone littering the floor. Rajero steps up - the skel now surrounded by all four warriors - and swings his katana lightly, taking its skull from its shoulders - bones collapse to the floor, and you are victorious.

Bernard inspects the shallow cut to his arm.

"That was easy - perhaps too easy..."

"Easy? I've got some ribs here that might argue with that."

S'mon said:
There's a grinding sound - and Faoil & Hrothgar see the heavy stone lid of the crypt behind Denther begin to move aside...

"I heard that," turning around and seeing the coffin lid moving. "Necromancer, why a necromancer? Even when they're DEAD they're not dead."
Denther will circle to his left, keeping his injured side away from whatever it is that comes out of the crypt.

Faoiltiarna

First Post
mps42 said:
"Easy? I've got some ribs here that might argue with that."

"I heard that," turning around and seeing the coffin lid moving. "Necromancer, why a necromancer? Even when they're DEAD they're not dead."
Denther will circle to his left, keeping his injured side away from whatever it is that comes out of the crypt.

Faoil moves to the right, opposite Denther, prepared to attack with her full strength (Power Attack) whatever is about to emerge from the crypt.

"Well I for one intend to make sure this one stays dead for once and for all!" She replied dryly, her eyes focused on the newest threat against the group.

::Tag::

OOC: Will be back online Monday, the library is not open on Sundays unfortunately.

Last edited:

Remove ads