• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Tarrasque miniature project.

Meloncov

First Post
frankthedm said:
My project is on hold due to lack of space, If i build it, I have no where for it to be placed.

I think I could manage to take care of that problem for you. I'll even cover shipping ;) .

frankthedm

First Post
Naw. My free time has been reduced and I have not worked much on any minis. My habits right now focus more on surfing, reading and video games. I am still hoarding figs, but have worked on very few. And now that spring is here, I have to get more exersise, so there goes even more free time.

I'm a bit behind the wave, but when it came to Tarrasques, my only choice to show my players is always the 2nd Edition monster manual one done by Tony DiTerlizzi...then the one with the iconic team trying to toss an artifact down it's gullet to destroy the thing for scale.

killem2

Explorer
This dude on etsy apparently will make you one out of clay, though, it doesn't say the price anymore :(

Tarrasque Miniature D&D Reserved for Illikaeri by Jadedflames

il_570xN.251420205.jpg

Remove ads