The Tournament of Flowers, Part II [Orsal Judging][Concluded]

El Jefe

First Post
Patlin said:
In the morning, you feel much more able to face the day.
Anyone who cared to notice observed that Boog did not sleep, not a wink, but rather sat cross-legged with his eyes half-closed for a few hours. Despite this, he seemed as refreshed as any of the other party members did.[sblock=Spot check DC5: ]Boog's hair has seemed to change color in the night. Where before, it was black with a few reddish highlights, it now seems equally divided between black and brick-red patches.[sblock=Ooc: ]This isn't anything special, just a little racial flavor for my character.[/sblock][/sblock]As soon as the others were ready he rose to investigate the strange tunnel and what lie beyond.

Manzanita

First Post
"Well, I'm glad you're all interested in investigating this disapearance. I'm sure there's something terrible going on. And there's something special about these guys who were taken. Let's go look for tracks. But if we can't find them out there, we should return and find out more about these men who were taken." says Rowan.

Kahuna Burger

First Post
between my mom's visit and waiting to see if an appropriate feat will be aproved in time, I haven't been able to update kirin. I will return to the land of activity soon....

Bront

The man with the probe
Juliana wakes up early, and heads out into the yard to excercise and meditate. She finds a spot alone, apart from the others who may be out and about, and goes about her routine, some movements with weapons, some without, and finaly meditating, focusing on her meditation crystal. Her eyes shoot open as she stares at the crystal, examining it like a puzzle box, before she nods to it, and tucks it away in her pack.

She rises and heads back to her room, where she dons her gear, finaly meeting the others as she is ready, a new look if determination on her face.

"If we can find someone who can track, we should see if they will accompany us," Juliana says. "They will likely not return here, so we shouldn't expect too for a short while either."

OOC: Submitted Juliana for L3 :)

Bront

The man with the probe
El Jefe said:
"Well, let's ask one of the monks if they know anyone who can track", Boog replied.
As they walk to find a monk...

"Have you ever had revelations in your meditations?"

El Jefe

First Post
Bront said:
"Have you ever had revelations in your meditations?"
Boog regarded Juliana carefully. "Depends on what you mean by revelations", Boog replied carefully. 'You might say I had a couple last night...at least, some mysteries seem to be unlocked to me now."

Bront

The man with the probe
"Do they speak to you?" Juliana asks. "I had a revelation, and it was as if a part of me spoke... and told me to call her Alessa."

El Jefe

First Post
Bront said:
"I had a revelation, and it was as if a part of me spoke... and told me to call her Alessa."
"No, nothing like that", Boog replied. "More like...insights...ways to do things that I couldn't do before."

Remove ads