The Tournament of Flowers, Part II [Orsal Judging][Concluded]

Bront

The man with the probe
El Jefe said:
"No, nothing like that", Boog replied. "More like...insights...ways to do things that I couldn't do before."
Juliana sighs, "No, this was different. Twas like my focus crystal awoke, but it was a part of me."

She shrugs, "No matter. Don't know why I asked you really."

Bront

The man with the probe
OOC: BTW, Juliana now has a Psicrystal, hense her confusion at it suddently awakening. Figured it'd be an interesting RP thought :)

Kahuna Burger

First Post
Patlin said:
Anyone else still waiting on aproval? Are you back yet, KB?
I once more exist, but am waiting on a couple of feat approvals before leveling kirin. Do you mind if she continues at 2nd level until then? I won't get another feat chance for 3 more levels afterall. :\

Bront

The man with the probe
E-mail the judges and ask if they mind you reserving your feat for this level for one of the pending ones.

Patlin

Explorer
Not necessary. The rules as written specifically allow a character to choose not to level up even when they have sufficient xp. This is discussed re: item creation xp costs, as I recall, but is in no way limited to a specific situation. Let me know when you want to level up, until then we can get going! :)

Patlin

Explorer
Continuing your inquiries, it would appear that no one in the area has any skill in tracking. Some of the more devout monks suggest praying for guidance, though no one here has much ability in that direction either. Someone mentions an old woman in a nearby village who has been known to have visions.

Manzanita

First Post
Rowan rolls his eyes. "An old lady's visions could send us to the tower of fire. No. I think there must be some reason these two in particular were taken. If something had simply been hungry, there's plenty of easier prey out there. Let's see if we can find someone who knew these monks. See what they've been up to recently. If there was anything strange about them."

Remove ads