The Undiscovered Frontier (Finished!)

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
The first sentry was blasted beyond what might be salvageable, partly because of his staff of fireballs exploding during the brief battle. The second sentry was subdued by its upturning and is intact, though badly damaged. If you want, you could try to dismantle its staff and wand to take. You also notice the residue of spores on its surface. It would appear that this golem was completely infected.

OOC: Queenie and Fenris have been busy IRL. Hopefully they get it sorted soon, but if not we can carry on.

GlassEye

Adventurer
Arkos squats down next to the only golem that looks like it might have something salvageable on it.

"Sarpot? You were pretty handy in there working with that stuff. Think you could help me with this?" He laughs. "Or maybe I could help you... This wand looks like it might be salvageable."

[sblock=Mini Stats]Arkos Stoneborn
Initiative: +1
AC: 12 (11 flat-footed, 12 Touch) [15 w/ Barkskin]
AC: (Predator) 16 (15 flat-footed, 12 Touch)
AC: (Aerial) 14 (13 flat-footed, 12 Touch)
HP: 56 Current: 35
Fort: +8 Reflex: +3 Reflex: (Aerial) +5 Will: +9
Speed: 30 ft., burrow 10 ft.
Speed: (Predator) 50 ft.
Speed: (Aerial) fly 40 ft. (good)

Current Weapon in Hand:
Current Conditions in Effect:

Attacks
Spear +9 (1d6+7 /crit. x3)
Sling +5 (1d3 /crit. x2)
Bite (Predator) +13 (1d4+8 /crit. x2; as magic)
Talon (Aerial) +12 (1d4+7 /crit. x2; as magic)
Breath Weapon (1d8; bludgeoning; Ref 15 for half dmg.)
2 Tentacles (while in Predator) +11 (1d8+7) 10 ft. reach

Spells Prepared:
Spell Save: 14 +SL
3rd level: 3; cure moderate wounds, evard's menacing tentacles (PHB2), evard's menacing tentacles
2nd level: 4; barkskin, bull's strength, heat metal, resist energy
1st level: 4; cure light wounds, faerie fire, goodberry, produce flame
orisons: 5; create water, cure minor wounds, detect magic, light, purify food & drink

Backpack: healer's kit (x2), sunrod (x2), thunderstone (x2), tanglefoot bag (x2), smoke stick(x2), bedroll, 2 wand CLW, 19 pebbles of CSW & 5 pebbles of Remove Disease. food and water.[/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Hmm" Sarpot ponders. "Yeah I think I saw some tools back inside. Be back in a blink." With that the goblinoid scampers inside and starts looking for the tools. He comes back out with a set of strange looking devices, and starts working on the wand.

Check: 19

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Due to Sarpot's quick work, the party gains another fully charged staff of fireballs and wand of magic missiles for themselves, the mushroom people or your unarmed humanoid golems.

GlassEye

Adventurer
"Good work, Sarpot," says Arkos with an approving nod. "Shall we arm some of our golems with those?"

Current Weapon in Hand:

Attacks
Sling +5 (1d3 /crit. x2)

Spells Prepared:
3rd level: 3; cure moderate wounds, evard's menacing tentacles (PHB2), evard's menacing tentacles
orisons: 5; create water, cure minor wounds, detect magic, light, purify food & drink

Backpack: healer's kit (x2), sunrod (x2), thunderstone (x2), tanglefoot bag (x2), smoke stick(x2), bedroll, 2 wand CLW, 19 pebbles of CSW & 5 pebbles of Remove Disease. food and water.[/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Yeahp, give them to the seemingly useless ones." Sarpot offers. "Let our fungal friends know that we have activated the golems, that they can find shelter here. We'll program the golems to guard this place, and allow only us and the myconids in, while we explore the ziggurat."

GlassEye

Adventurer
Arkos nods his acceptance of the plan. "Sounds like a good plan to me. What do you think, ladies?"

Current Weapon in Hand:

Attacks
Sling +5 (1d3 /crit. x2)

Spells Prepared:

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
The two Myconid guides meet with you once more. You explain your intentions to them. "Myconid gather itself to march and will also guard your old allies. It is good to see your creations healed again. You are indeed the Creator. But be careful. The ziggurat is the center of power for those that oppose you. It is guarded by their greatest followers, the yuan-ti."

OOC: The ziggurat is not too distant. You can reach it in a matter of hours, though there are small pockets of yuan-ti settlers between here and there. How will you approach?

Queenie

Queen of Everything
OOC: Fenris and I live on Long Island and Hurricane Sandy has been keeping us quite busy, prepping for it, living through it and now the massive cleanup. Luckily we have power now there are lots that don't. There are other crazy things happening now (no gas, bad water, etc) though so I haven't been online a lot. I hope everyone else here made it though okay!

"If we find golems that can use the wands, definitely let us do that. The more on our side the better. I'm wondering though, does anyone need to rest before we continue on? Or is our first visit to the ziggurat just a scouting mission?"

ooc: With so much going on I lost tracks of spells used and which day this is in game so it'll take me a bit to look that up. :blush:

Remove ads