• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Unofficial Christmas Swag Thread

reveal

Adventurer
StupidSmurf said:
- And, the crowning touch, a beautiful Necronomicon. Yeah, a fully decorated, written in Latin, illustrated, creepy cover, big ol' Necronimicon. :D

But did you say the words?!

sniffles

First Post
Every year my fiancee and I and his mother tell each other we're going to cut down on the quantity and expense of gifts, but we never do. This year I felt like they showered me with way too much.

I got a whole stack of DVDs from my honey: Inu-Yasha season 1, Clone Wars complete, The Call of Cthulhu, Creature Comforts, The Hidden Fortress.
The Monty Python autobiography coffee-table book.
A pair of silver earrings, a pair of silver and gold earrings in the shape of dragons, and a silver dragon pendant.
A resin dragon figure with a light-up base.
Two hand-knit scarves from my man's mom.
Two MacFarlane dragon figures and the dragon from their Conan action figure set.
An antique Charlie Chaplin comic book.
A figure of a Chinese legendary character whose name I can never remember (I really love it, just can't remember his name!). He's going up on the entertainment center with the Monkey King and Pigsy as soon as I rearrange some stuff. ;)
An Order of the Stick mug, and another mug with fairies on it, by NeNe Thomas I think.

I think that's everything. I must have been a very good girl this year. :D

reveal

Adventurer
sniffles said:
I must have been a very good girl this year. :D

Or you were very, very naughty.
smilie_naughty.gif

Rel

Liquid Awesome
Hand of Evil said:
Coal and some sticks.

Wicked! I LOVE a good stick. Did you get pre-sharpened ones or do you have to sharpen them yourself? Also, rub the coal on the stick to make it a "stealth stick".

der_kluge

Adventurer
Tewligan said:
If you're totally stumped, I'll grudgingly take it off your hands. I don't want to, but I feel that I should help out in the spirit of Christmas.

Well, thanks for the offer, but we made a pretty good dent in it when we spent $600 at Ikea yesterday buying some furniture for our house.

werk

First Post
Coolest thing I got was from my father-in-law, a money clip from Tiffany's...but he got my wife a new iPod, which I covet.

Remove ads