• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Upcoming Adventures thread

Son of Meepo

First Post
Would the paragon tier characters be interested in a one or two encounter adventure? I had an idea that would tie into one of my PCs. Essentially she would be tasking the group to retrieve something for her that she is not quite powerful enough to get herself (it will tie in to a feat I will eventually be taking for the PC). Might be something interesting to pass the time if I can get it approved.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Would the paragon tier characters be interested in a one or two encounter adventure? I had an idea that would tie into one of my PCs. Essentially she would be tasking the group to retrieve something for her that she is not quite powerful enough to get herself (it will tie in to a feat I will eventually be taking for the PC). Might be something interesting to pass the time if I can get it approved.
If [MENTION=79440]H.M.Gimlord[/MENTION]'s adventure is going to be on hold before Damen shows up, could be fun for him. Either than or Dox (whose not quite paragon but will be 9th).

Luinnar

First Post
Sounds fun :)

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
Eithal's in The Hanged Man, and ready, though my posting will be slow on account of RL going crazy on me. n Damen might have time the way The Missing Professor is going.

dimsdale

First Post

Kruk lvl 11 fighter is ready for action. Kane lvl 11 barbarian (r1's character) is there too.

Remove ads