The Upcoming Adventures thread

covaithe

Explorer
- Plan no more than 3 or 4 encounters with a small bit of roleplay or exploration in between for some variation.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with a one-encounter adventure. It's been done here several times, and always seems to make everyone involved happy.

I'll admit... I've never even considered a one-encounter adventure... I'll have to keep that in mind in the future. I can see it being pretty easy to string a few together to make a decent adventure plot too...

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
My favorite OEA was the one that Mal Malinkirk pulled off right outside The Hanged Man, ivolving ~30 PCs. We were in the alleys, on the roofs, in the sky, everywhere! It was $#%@! awesome!

BTW: I could use a 10-12th Level thief PC for The Missing Professor. Any takers?

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
Hmmm...I need a 12th level rogue. Not a 12th level ROUGE :lol:. Might want to fix that on Damen's CS B-). *EDIT* I take that back. It's only in the search text. I can't actually find the error on the CS. What gives? I imagine that the search text is from a previous edit. No?

If Damen is free, I'll take him. Is he in The Hanged Man? It might be better if he isn't.

I'll send you the hook some time tomorrow.

Last edited:

WEContact

First Post
Alright, I've decided I'm going to run a short, simple adventure for the paragon tier folks. SoMeepo is working on something longer, and this should tide you guys over nicely.

I see Kane, Jarel-Karn, Beatrice, and Kruk available and in the level 10-12 range, is that right? Anybody I'm missing?

Last edited:

Remove ads