• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Upcoming Adventures thread

Schiffer

First Post
Can I have a NPC walk into the tavern and just say "You there! I was told to find you!" Or do i just give out the recruitment post and let whoever comes, come?

Voda Vosa

First Post
Funny, I saw Grimmjow write exactly what Schiffer has posted now.

Grimmjow said:
How good is it to have more than one character at a time? i mean like it says we can have up to three characters once our other characters have reached certain levels. This is a good idea right?
It is of course a good idea. Specially if there's enough adventures offerings, and if you like to commit your time to play.

Schiffer said:
Can I have a NPC walk into the tavern and just say "You there! I was told to find you!" Or do i just give out the recruitment post and let whoever comes, come?
You don't make a recruitment post, you mostly do as you said, create an NPC and recruit the players in the tavern itself.

WEContact

First Post
[MENTION=6676620]VanderLegion[/MENTION], you wanna bring your Artificer on CFW's adventure? My Ranger'll be doing 3-5 attacks per round and would love to multiply your damage buffs.

I by no means wish to imply that [MENTION=78756]Son of Meepo[/MENTION] in any way fails to fill the leader roll with Fhangrim (your owlbear auras are fantastic), I'm just getting greedy- besides, last fight, we learned how valuable a little redundant healing can be. :p

VanderLegion

First Post
[MENTION=6676620]VanderLegion[/MENTION], you wanna bring your Artificer on CFW's adventure? My Ranger'll be doing 3-5 attacks per round and would love to multiply your damage buffs.

I by no means wish to imply that [MENTION=78756]Son of Meepo[/MENTION] in any way fails to fill the leader roll with Fhangrim (your owlbear auras are fantastic), I'm just getting greedy- besides, last fight, we learned how valuable a little redundant healing can be. :p

I retired my artificer (and executioner) to make the pixie monk at level 6. I CAN make a new level 3 character though, just hvaen't decided what to make yet...was thikning about leader or controller, but can pretty much make whatever'd be needed for a given adventure.

WEContact

First Post
Oh yeah, I forgot. I was going by your signature. [MENTION=24380]Neurotic[/MENTION] was incorrect when he said that we need a Leader, but we could certainly use a Leader- we need buffing and enabling more than we need a lot of healing, of course. We have all the roles covered, though, so you're free to pick whatever you'd like.

Remove ads