The Upcoming Adventures thread

VanderLegion

First Post
Oh yeah, I forgot. I was going by your signature. [MENTION=24380]Neurotic[/MENTION] was incorrect when he said that we need a Leader, but we could certainly use a Leader- we need buffing and enabling more than we need a lot of healing, of course. We have all the roles covered, though, so you're free to pick whatever you'd like.

Signature updated :). What I really wanna make is a pixie ranger striker. I'm envisioning a beastmaster ranger with a bird pet. Use the pet as a mount, which can fly, resulting in my character being perpetually flying a few squares above the ground and permanently outside of melee range :p. On the other hand, I already have a pixie striker in the monk, so not sure about actually building said character...I'll think about it. I won't be able to get a character built tomorrow, but i could probably get something thrown together over the weekend if no one else has joined yet. If I make a leader, I'll look into the buffing/enabling side of it...

renau1g

First Post
Maybe I'll retire Tikchik. I have 3 PC's and they're all either 10 or 11. Tikchik's in a dead adventure as HMG has RL issues, so maybe starting somewhat fresh would be a nice break and let more group possibilities abound. I could make a leader if needed. Or a Leader|Striker...

Voda Vosa

First Post
I do also have Sheng (striker|controller) in the dead adventure. Doesn't seem like anyone is taking it over, so I might as well drop from it, once I get the goodies.

Voda Vosa

First Post
Torqua Debu, how could someone forgot a character with a glowing belly rune! She debuted in my Blazing Sands adventure. Well, you can of course jump into the tavern, although you'll need to make a character summary page in the wiki and link your spreadsheet in it. As an example, here's Vermitrax.

VanderLegion

First Post
Oh yeah, I forgot. I was going by your signature. [MENTION=24380]Neurotic[/MENTION] was incorrect when he said that we need a Leader, but we could certainly use a Leader- we need buffing and enabling more than we need a lot of healing, of course. We have all the roles covered, though, so you're free to pick whatever you'd like.

I'm almost done building a Level 3 Human Skald (need to pick feats and finish filling out some of the math basically) if you guys still want one more for the adventure. He's not my artificer, but he can still buff damage (though only one damage roll, not all), and has a coupla dazes. As I said, if anyone else really wants to go I'll gladly stand aside, as my level 6 monk is the one I really want to get into an adventure as soon as one is ready for that level, but otherwise I'd be happy to bring my new guy with, should hopefully be able to finish building him tomorrow.

Schiffer

First Post
Hey guys, due to some life issues I wont be able to DM here for a while :(. On an up note my brother is willing to fill those shoes for me (once he finishes making his character that is). I have an adventure ready for him and it has been approved once, so if someone could approve it again for him so that he can start it up, that would be great. It's called "The Broken Tower". Thanks again and sorry i can't help you with your shortage of DMs. Hopefully [MENTION=92704]Grimmjow[/MENTION] can help you out with that.

Remove ads