The Upcoming Adventures thread

Phoenix8008

First Post
Also resisting attempt...but will likely fail (for the benefit of the waiting adventurers...and my quickly emptying DM points wallet =P ).

If someone can give me a list of adventurers waiting in the Hanged Man, I'll be happy to see what I can do to whip something up for you guys!

Well you have a handful of candidates already listed above that are all lvl 6 or 8. An adventure aimed at Lvl 7 would fit all of them nicely. :angel: :devil:

Well you have a handful of candidates already listed above that are all lvl 6 or 8. An adventure aimed at Lvl 7 would fit all of them nicely. :angel: :devil:

I was kind of hoping for an actual list of who at what level and what class. That way I can look at all of the potential candidates hooks and come up with an adventure that is better tailored to at least a couple of them...

And, yes...I'm being very lazy in not looking up this information myself...which is likely only a couple of pages back...

Okay... so looks like i have the following interested in an adventure for lvl 6/7(/9 :devil:)

Kane Arcane, lvl 6 Human hybrid swordmage/wizard
Kama'zer, lvl 6 Gith Warlord
Ignatz, lvl 5 Half-orc Barbarian
Vander, lvl 6 Pixie Monk

Am I missing anyone?

Someone

Adventurer
Max, level 8 mage?

Also, could anyone please give any kind of closure to Land Ho! FWBTHW? At this moment, I think a simple "it was all a dream, here's your time xp and a bag of gold you didn't remember you had stashed under your bed, thnksbye" will be enough.

Last edited:

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
From last two pages levels 5-8

Kane Arcane, lvl 6 Human hybrid swordmage/wizard
Kama'zer, lvl 6 Gith Warlord
Ignatz, lvl 5 Half-orc Barbarian
Vander, lvl 6 Pixie Monk

Martelai Starpact half-elf warlock 8
Cyr Iannes deva invoker 8.
Max, level 8 mage?

Thanks [MENTION=24380]Neurotic[/MENTION] and [MENTION=48394]pathfinderq1[/MENTION] ! I will start working on a lvl 6-8 adventure. Of those characters, Who has priority (aka first characters, no adventuring characters, etc) ?

WEContact

First Post
Vander spoke up first but currently has 2 other PCs adventuring. Ignatz spoke up fourth I think and and also has 2 other PCs adventuring. Depending on how long Seeds of Chaos lasts, I may only have 1 other PC adventuring by the time this hypothetical adventure starts.

Not sure about the rest, although pathfinder has high priority despite asking last since he's just come back from an absence and I believe has no active PCs at the moment.

Remove ads