The Upcoming Adventures thread

Phoenix8008

First Post
I wouldn't claim much in the way of priority. I've recently returned to ENworld after a couple years away. I currently have one PC in an adventure and another in the Tavern lining up to leave on an adventure as soon as a few more level 2-3 PC's are found to go on that adventure, then I'll have 2 adventuring and only my leader Kama'zer left in the Tavern.

VanderLegion

First Post
Vander spoke up first but currently has 2 other PCs adventuring. Ignatz spoke up fourth I think and and also has 2 other PCs adventuring. Depending on how long Seeds of Chaos lasts, I may only have 1 other PC adventuring by the time this hypothetical adventure starts.

Not sure about the rest, although pathfinder has high priority despite asking last since he's just come back from an absence and I believe has no active PCs at the moment.

Well, technically Everlin isn't actually IN an adventure yet as it's still recruiting :p. As I said, I'd happily pass on her getting into an adventure to get Vander in one first, though given the lack of enthusiastic large numbers of adventurer's for the low level addy, there probably won't be enough for her to need to back out...

VanderLegion

First Post
So looks like Kane, Max, and Martelai may have priority (unless some of them also have 2 PCs in addys?) and the rest of us are pretty much all in the same place.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
I have two in adventures also...although this is my first, he had bad luck with unfinished or extremely slow adventures so my second is 4 levels above him...

If you really want to help the community, head for LEB there are several adventurers waiting for adventure and LEB is lacking DMs

Okay. Well, thankfully priority only matters if there's more PC's than available slots in the adventure. I can run an addy with anywhere between 4 - 6 players, so I think we're good to go.

I'll start looking a character hooks and work something up. I'll report back here when I've submitted something to the judges.

Grimmjow

First Post
im waiting for people to join in on my level 1-3 adventure and i had idea's for level 4-6 aswell so if iget around to finishing it and submitting it it shouldn't be a problem with priority.

Anyway if you got a level 1-3 character thats not in an adventure go sign up in the tavern for mine

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
There was some mention in The Screamer of Bacarte and Martelai is head of Bacarte office of Institute of Arcane Ciphers :) Maybe they need some arcane support?

Remove ads