• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Upcoming Adventures thread

rb780nm

First Post
I've got a L6 Thri-kreen monk in the Tavern, but he's only just got back from an aborted adventure, so he need not be a high priority.

Schiffer

First Post
I've got a L6 Thri-kreen monk in the Tavern, but he's only just got back from an aborted adventure, so he need not be a high priority.

So, adventure 5-8 or 6-10 if you want it harder? Say yes!

you two should give me links to your characters so i can see hooks, then ill try to start working on an adventure for your guys characters! :D

Also I'll try and run a low level (1-3) adventure first. Just a dungeon delve from the dungeon delve book to get the hang of how you guys work here. im thinking "The Broken Tower" lets ,me bring in people from level 1,2 and 3! :D

WEContact

First Post
I know once Voda's Underneath the Undead adventure wraps up there'll be some low level PCs available, but until then there may not be many around.

VanderLegion

First Post
I've got two level 5 characters not in adventures. I'm most likely going to retire both (retire one to make a new level 5 character, then retire other to gain a level or two on said new character to start it off at level 6 or 7) - planning to make either a straight monk or a variation of my LEB monk/assassin hybrid. A striker either way

VanderLegion

First Post
you two should give me links to your characters so i can see hooks, then ill try to start working on an adventure for your guys characters! :D

Also I'll try and run a low level (1-3) adventure first. Just a dungeon delve from the dungeon delve book to get the hang of how you guys work here. im thinking "The Broken Tower" lets ,me bring in people from level 1,2 and 3! :D

If I do like I said above and retire my two characters, I might be making a level 2 or 3 character as well.

Edit: Also, I hadn't looked at the Dungeon Delve book before. I've been wanting to run a short adventure myself to try my hand at DMing, I might have to look into that more and run one of those myself...

Last edited:

Schiffer

First Post
If I do like I said above and retire my two characters, I might be making a level 2 or 3 character as well.

Edit: Also, I hadn't looked at the Dungeon Delve book before. I've been wanting to run a short adventure myself to try my hand at DMing, I might have to look into that more and run one of those myself...

lol cool, just don't look at at the level 2 one ;) that one is mine! :D

Remove ads