The village of Prumen

Kangaxx

First Post
Jasper Conrad

DarkMaster said:
The night is about to fall, the captains shouts "Guys, what do you think if we stop in a small Inn not far from here for the night, I am fed up of sleeping in my tent aren't you?" the others seems very enthusiastic about the idea of spending the night in a good bed.

"Good then, time to switch our clothes, everybody knows his role?"

"And what about you wizards?"

Now we need a cover story? This trip keeps getting more obfuscated. Cover story... cover story... "Roles? We could pretend that we're students from the university who are on a vacation." Jasper smiles slightly. "I think that would be simple enough. What are your roles? We might need to know since we're traveling together."

silentspace

First Post
"Well, Valeria, it's easy to be charming when you're talking with such a delightful and interesting woman." Seeing Taka poke his head out of his bag, Oculus says "Oh, this is Taka. It's OK Taka, you can come out. Meet Valeria, she's from Axir. She's very pretty, don't you think?"

"The Emperor Library does sound very interesting. Yes, I think you're right, I will visit Axir. We should go together, you and I, after this mission! You could show me your city, and introduce me to your family and friends. What better way is there for me to learn more about you? You could show me all the secret hidden delights of your city. Then I can see how such a heavenly creature such as yourself came to be. We will have a great time together, you and I. How do you feel about that?"

Later, when the captain says "what about you wizards?", Oculus replies "No. What do you mean switch clothes and know your role? How can we know the role? You haven't briefed us on what the mission is."

OOC Did Valeria say what the names of the captain, the barbarian, and the other three are?

silentspace

First Post
Hearing Jasper's suggestion, Oculus says aloud to Jasper, making sure the others overhear "Yes, the University student cover identity! That's a good one."

Turning to the captain, "Is that what you meant? We need cover identities?"

silentspace

First Post
Before the captain can respond, Oculus turns to Valeria and says "Valeria, as an arcanist, you should play a University student too. Would you like to be my girlfriend? Or would you prefer to be my fiancee?"

OOC ;)

Last edited:

DarkMaster

First Post
silentspace said:
Hearing Jasper's suggestion, Oculus says aloud to Jasper, making sure the others overhear "Yes, the University student cover identity! That's a good one."

Turning to the captain, "Is that what you meant? We need cover identities?"
[OCC no she never revealed any names]
The Captain turn his head quickly to look at both of you, with a big sign of surprise painted all over his face. He stays like that for 2 seconds which seems like an eternity and starts laughing "University student, your fiance Ah Ah Ah" pointing you Oculus "Your quite funny for a small man" [OCC Man, those hours practicing with this student are paying big now ;) ]

Then the other four soldier starts to laugh, you don't know if they found you
funny or it is just because they want to "suck up" the captain. Doesn't really matter the big man seems to like you both.

The captain become serious again. "You don't actually need to disguise, we just don't want to scare the population with our uniforms, it could affect our investigation" as his about to leave he turns back towards you two, "My name is Farimond and as for Valeria being your fiance, it's up to her as long as you don't get me involved, I never been good at acting". He then turns back to give order to the rest of the troops. From what you understand the Inn is about 30 minutes from where you are. They will pretend that they are simple adventurer looking for some action.

Valeria excuse you and go change a bit farther away in the forest. You also notice that she is armed with a rapier.

edit :Valeria seems all excited about your proposition

Last edited:

DarkMaster

First Post
DarkMaster said:
First assumption is right the army is moving away from the town, You estimate their number at around 50-60. If you want you could follow the trail in the opposite sense, at least for a while and still be on your way home.

With you speed you should be able to reach the town very early in the morning.
OCC :Manzita can I assume that you will follow the trail in the opposite direction?

DarkMaster

First Post
Daithi'Rah, you are in Broyar another small village north of Mornomas. You were hired by the local bar to entertain the clientele and are currently taking a break in the kitchen. The owner of the bar also regularly give some sideline job when people in the village needs to have special items delivered quickly. Most of the time the delivery are for Grimmald the gnome, he is a magic item broker in Mornomas for rich client and often ask to pick or deliver some merchandise for him.

Tonight there is not much action in the bar, the boss will probably ask you to leave soon. As you prepared yourself mentally to go home, The bartender enters with a small (about 3'6'') cloacked fellow. The small men approaches you. You can't really see his face.
"Zo thizz izz Vyour messssenger" says the small fellow with a very deep and broken accent.

He get a box out of his backpack and present it to you. "Pleazzzze , bring thast to ze conzelor in the zity of Prummmmen, Vyou will be rewarrrded accorrrdingly"

Last edited:

DarkMaster

First Post
Marcus:
You wake up at the sound of knocking on your door. "Lieutenant, Lieutenant wake up I need to show you something!!!" you recognize the voice of one of the young militian (usually the youngs are stuck with the night rounds).

DarkMaster

First Post
OCC Please notice that you are not completly synchronised in time but I will make sure that everything reajust. That allow everybody to start playing

Kangaxx

First Post
Jasper Conrad

Once Valeria leaves to change and the others are no longer looking at them, Jasper will move closer to Oculus and whisper to him; "I was trying to listen to those soldiers in front while we were traveling, and it sounded like they don't know what we are doing either, and they are from a different unit. And the three in charge all look like foreigners, and you remember what my uncle said... Perhaps it's just paranoia, but I think we need to be careful here."

Remove ads