The village of Prumen

DarkMaster

First Post
Manzanita said:
Solomon grimaces. He stays in the cover of trees and surveys the clearing. Seeing nothing to be done, he'll skirt the clearing and continue on towards the camp.
As you move around you stop frequently to take a good look of the area [spot T20] In the middle of the clearing you see a sun reflection on what seems to be a piece of metal of around 2 1/2 '. The problem is that if you want to investigate it, you will have to walk on the open and will not be able to hide.

Cannibal_Kender

First Post
DarkMaster said:
You approach the rats and they flee right away. You can clearly see the dead body of the mayor's brother half eaten by the rats, four arrow in the chest. As you are to investigate the body you feel a hand on your shoulder...
[OCC you didn't hear him/her coming]

Marcus will spin around, his hand on the hilt of his sword, and see who has snuck up on him.

DarkMaster

First Post
Cannibal_Kender said:
Marcus will spin around, his hand on the hilt of his sword, and see who has snuck up on him.
"Hooo, relax, Young man"
You recognise old Karn, the man who spent 50 years in the militia(started when he was around 13). He is not part of it since the last 10 years but you still tolerate that he wears is old uniform and pretend that he is still one of the boy.

He never respected you as a militian and made a big fuss when you became a lieutnant, he still sees you as a young brash boy.
In the last two years he is slowly starting to lose his mind.

"Let me see what is happening here? Marcusio" still calling you by your little boy name "what did you do to this poor soul? You should be more careful when you practice your achery"

He suddenly reach for his crossbow.

Last edited:

Nac Mac Feegle

First Post
Lifting his hand from his sword, Telic shifts back into his harmless minstrel mode and calls out.

"Good sir, I am but a wandering player, seeking somewhere to ply my trade perhaps in return for a little food. Would their be any place for a minstrel here?"

As he says this he moves around towards the opening to the tent.

DarkMaster

First Post
Nac Mac Feegle said:
Lifting his hand from his sword, Telic shifts back into his harmless minstrel mode and calls out.

"Good sir, I am but a wandering player, seeking somewhere to ply my trade perhaps in return for a little food. Would their be any place for a minstrel here?"

As he says this he moves around towards the opening to the tent.
OCC The only wood construction is this "kitchen".

"What the ****, Music now, then what" You notice a large half-ogre come out of the kitchen by the main door. His face is badly scarred and he lost an eye. His aperon and the cooking knive in his right hand are full of blood, he wears a small leather hat and a studded leather armor.

"What do you want STRANGER, I never saw you around, you look tasty Hahahaha" This is the second time he makes that "joke" but you are not sure if it is really a joke.

Manzanita

First Post
Solomon Kreel

Solomon contemplates the metal in the clearing. Whatever it is, it can't affect the lives of the woodcutters now. He continues around to the camp, moving at half speed and trying to keep hidden & silent.

DarkMaster

First Post
As you get to the Inn, the captain enters first and discuss with the Innkeeper he seems to know him pretty well. He turns back and tell you that the night will be 1/2 drar with the supper included(5sp).

After paying your room, you sit at the table and eat your meal. The captain comes up with his plan. Basically you will go in try to collect information about what is happening in the village while they will patrol around the area for a few day. They will then joined you and will provide you with further instructions. You quickly finish eating and go to bed. The soldier will take rounds to secure the rooms. You both sleep very well and study your spell in the morning. [OCC Time to prepare your spell for the day, If any of you wanted to add something feel free to tell me]

Cannibal_Kender

First Post
DarkMaster said:
"Hooo, relax, Young man"
You recognise old Karn, the man who spent 50 years in the militia(started when he was around 13). He is not part of it since the last 10 years but you still tolerate that he wears is old uniform and pretend that he is still one of the boy.

He never respected you as a militian and made a big fuss when you became a lieutnant, he still sees you as a young brash boy.
In the last two years he is slowly starting to lose his mind.

"Let me see what is happening here? Marcusio" still calling you by your little boy name "what did you do to this poor soul? You should be more careful when you practice your achery"

He suddenly reach for his crossbow.

"I had nothing to do with this death Karn", Marcus replies. "I only arrived here myself. As you can see I am not armed with my bow."

He eyes the old man's crossbow warrily. "The Captain (Marcus stresses the word) is due to arrive shortly, as I have sent for him. Unless you want to explain another death, you'll put that weapon down."

silentspace

First Post
DarkMaster said:
Most of the group is changed now, they look like an average adventuring party, Valeria put on a nice dress, she looks gorgeous. You only see one potential problem how people will deal with all those tatoo in a small village. Traditionnal village usually have a hard time accepting people that are different. [OOC Since none of you has knowledge local I can't say more :D ]

OOC Oculus has the Cloistered Cleric Lore ability, I don't know if that helps or not.

silentspace

First Post
Oculus will offer Jasper use of his spellbook to learn Charm Person, and anything else he wants to learn, if he thinks that will be helpful in their information-gathering. (Figured might as well suggest it :) )

OOC: Minor update to spells done.

Last edited:

Remove ads